Canon PIXMA iX6550 Printer Drivers & Software Support for OS Windows, Mac, and Linux – The PIXMA iX6550 is an incredibly compact A3+ printer which can be perfect for printing pics and files up to the A3+ structure. This fantastic printer provides excellent at unbelievable speed, and its ultra-compact dimensions and piano-black finish ensure it is an excellent addition to any residence or workplace.
Have the best of both of those worlds, making good quality specific shots from the favorite Hd dwelling film moments. Printing a photo making use of Entire High definition Film Print could not be less complicated. Just choose a body from your movie** using the intuitive Easy-PhotoPrint computer software and print. When you do this, body improvement technological know-how will instantly analyze the frames possibly aspect, combining the very best from each to make specific lighting and resolution are as good as they may be in your closing picture.
- Ultra compact design
- Fast print speeds
- Downloadable Solution Templates for creating professional marketing materials
- Canon Easy-PhotoPrint EX for faster, easier retouching and printing
- Easy-Web Print EX for more efficient printing from the internet
- Single Ink System
Canon PIXMA iX6550 Driver System Requirements & Compatibility
Windows 10 (32bit / 64bit), Windows 8.1(32bit / 64bit), Windows 8(32bit / 64bit), Windows 7(32bit / 64bit), Windows Vista(32bit / 64bit), Windows XP SP2 or later, Windows XP x64 Edition, MacOS High Sierra v10.13 / MacOS Sierra v10.12 / Mac OS X v10.11 / Mac OS X v10.10 /Mac OS X v10.9 / Mac OS X v10.8 / Mac OS X v10.7 / Mac OS X v10.6 / Mac OS X v10.5 / Linux.
- These instructions are for Windows 7 Operating System, may be different from the other Versions or Operating System.
- If the driver is installed on your computer, remove it before installing the new driver
- You must log in as Administrator
- If Windows User Account Control prompt is displayed, click Yes.
- If the Windows Security dialog box appears, check Always trust software from ” Canon Industries, Ltd .” and click Install
Canon PIXMA iX6550 Driver Installation
How to Installations Guide?
- Make sure the computer and the Canon Machine not connected
- When the download is complete, and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click the downloaded file. The file name ends in. Exe.
- You can accept the default location to save the files. Click Next, and then wait while the installer extracts the data to prepare for installation.
- NOTE: If you closed the Complete Download screen, browse to the folder where you saved them. Exe file, and then click it.
- Select your language regarding the language list and click “OK.”
- Please follow the installation screen directions.
How to Uninstallation Guide?
- Open Devices and Printers by clicking the Start button Picture of the Start button, and then, on the Start menu, clicking Devices and Printers.
- Right-click the printer that you want to remove, click Remove device, and then click Yes.
- If you can’t delete the printer, right-click it again, click Run as administrator, click Remove device, and then click Yes.