Canon Pixma iP90 Driver & Software Support for OS Windows, Mac and Linux – The Canon iP90 designs pictures directly from any PictBridge suitable camera or video camera – without the need for a PC – supplying gorgeous borderless prints, anywhere and anytime. With as much as a century print lifestyle when held in an image album, photos could be appreciated and provided for a lifetime (see for ideal storage space situations). When no mains energy is offered, Canon’s recommended Li-ion battery assures the iP90 still continues publishing. The place-conserving cradle kit can handle the printer when not being utilised, producing rec.
Canon Pixma iP90
The PIXMA iP90 prints at up to 16 ppm in mono and 12 ppm in colour. It can also print a 10 x 15cm borderless photo in just 51 seconds, and is the only portable printer capable of producing borderless prints up to an A4 size – making it ideal for photo enlargements.
The PIXMA iP90 offers IrDA as standard and an optional Bluetooth adapter for convenient, cable-free printing. The capability to print wirelessly from compatible camera phones, PC’s and PDA’s ensures complete printing freedom. Weighing just 1.8 kg, this ultra compact, portable printer will meet the needs of the most demanding users.
Canon Pixma iP90 Driver System Requirements & Compatibility
Windows 10 (32bit / 64bit), Windows 8.1(32bit / 64bit), Windows 8(32bi / 64bitt), Windows 7(32bit / 64bit), Windows Vista(32bit / 64bit), Windows XP SP2 or later, Windows XP x64 Edition, Mac OS X 10.11 / 10.10 / 10.9 / 10.8 / 10.7, Linux OS
- These instructions are for Windows 7 Operating System , may be different from the other Versions or Operating System .
- If the driver is installed on your computer , remove it before installing the new driver
- You must log in as Administrator
- If Windows User Account Control prompt is displayed , click Yes .
- If the Windows Security dialog box Appears , check Always trust software from ” Canon Industries , ltd .” and click Install
Canon Pixma iP90 Driver Installation
How to Installations Guide?
- Make sure the computer and the Canon Machine not connected
- When the download is complete and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click the downloaded file. The file name ends in. Exe.
- You can accept the default location to save the files. Click Next, and then wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation.
- NOTE: If you closed the Download Complete screen, browse to the folder where you saved the. Exe file, and then click it.
- Select your language with reference to the language list and click “OK”.
- Please follow the installation screen directions.
how to Unistallations Guide?
- Open Devices and Printers by clicking the Start button Picture of the Start button, and then, on the Start menu, clicking Devices and Printers.
- Right-click the printer that you want to remove, click Remove device, and then click Yes.
- If you can’t delete the printer, right-click it again, click Run as administrator, click Remove device, and then click Yes.