Canon PIXMA iP8720 Driver Download for Windows, Mac and Linux – The PIXMA iP8720 Wireless Inkjet Photo Printer. CANON PIXMA iP8720 Wireless Color Printer with AirPrint and Cloud Compatible, The PIXMA iP8720 allows you to print stunning borderless photos up to 13″x19″!
With a 6-colour ink system, including gray ink, and 9600 x 2400 maximum colour dpi, the detail is amazing. Whether you frame your photos or collect them in a scrapbook, you’ll be able to relive those special moments exactly as you remember them.
Photo Inkjet Printers
- Superior Resolution: 9600 x 2400 maximum color dpi produces incredible quality and detail in both your business documents and photos.
- FINE: Features Full-photolithography Inkjet Nozzle Engineering (FINE) with a patented print head firing ink droplets as small as 1pl.
- Six Individual Ink Tank System: This high performance 6-color ink system includes gray ink for amazing detail in your black & white and color photos. A pigment-based black ink produces exceptionally crisp text.
- Borderless Photos Fast: Print a beautiful, borderless 4″ x 6″ photo in approximately 36 seconds.
- Print Documents and Web Pages Fast: Print documents and web pages with fast speeds of 14.5 images per minute (ipm) for black and 10.4 images per minute (ipm) for color.
- ChromaLife100+: This system combines enhanced FINE print head technology with select genuine Canon photo papers and inks for beautiful borderless photos that will last up to 300 years when stored in an archival-quality photo album.
Canon PIXMA iP8720 Driver System Requirements & Compatibility
Windows 10 (32bit / 64bit), Windows 8.1(32bit / 64bit), Windows 8(32bit / 64bit), Windows 7(32bit / 64bit), Windows Vista(32bit / 64bit), Windows XP SP2 or later, Windows XP x64 Edition, MacOS Sierra v10.12 / Mac OS X v10.11 / Mac OS X v10.10 /Mac OS X v10.9 / Mac OS X v10.8 / Mac OS X v10.7 / Mac OS X v10.6 / Mac OS X v10.5 / Linux.
- These instructions are for Windows 7 Operating System, may be different from the other Versions or Operating System.
- If the driver is installed on your computer, remove it before installing the new driver
- You must log in as Administrator
- If Windows User Account Control prompt is displayed, click Yes.
- If the Windows Security dialog box appears, check Always trust software from ” Canon Industries, Ltd .” and click Install
Canon PIXMA iP8720 Driver Installation
How to Installations Guide?
- Make sure the computer and the Canon Machine not connected
- When the download is complete, and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click the downloaded file. The file name ends in. Exe.
- You can accept the default location to save the files. Click Next, and then wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation.
- NOTE: If you closed the Complete Download screen, browse to the folder where you saved the. Exe file, and then click it.
- Select your language regarding the language list and click “OK.”
- Please follow the installation screen directions.
How to Uninstallation Guide?
- Open Devices and Printers by clicking the Start button Picture of the Start button, and then, on the Start menu, clicking Devices and Printers.
- Right-click the printer that you want to remove, click Remove device, and then click Yes.
- If you can’t delete the printer, right-click it again, click Run as administrator, click Remove device, and then click Yes.