Canon PIXMA iP4600 Driver Download for Windows, Mac and Linux – Canon iP4600 Inkjet Photo Printer Manufacturer Merchandise Description Image lab-quality four x 6 inch borderless prints in twenty seconds? Of course, you can try this, and far far more. The new 5-color ink system – four dye-based inks and a pigment-based black ink – provides vivid colours and daring, black text. And Canon’s patented print head technology creates attractive, long-lasting images with resolution approximately 9600 x 2400 color dpi.
Canon PIXMA iP4600
Canon PIXMA iP4600 Driver System Requirements & Compatibility
- Windows 10 (32bit / 64bit)
- Windows 8.1(32bit / 64bit)
- Windows 8(32bi / 64bitt)
- Windows 7(32bit / 64bit)
- Windows Vista(32bit / 64bit)
- Windows XP SP2 or later
- Windows XP x64 Edition
- Mac OS X 10.11 / 10.10 / 10.9 / 10.8 / 10.7
- Linux OS
- These instructions are for Windows 7 Operating System , may be different from the other Versions or Operating System .
- If the driver is installed on your computer , remove it before installing the new driver
- You must log in as Administrator
- If Windows User Account Control prompt is displayed , click Yes .
- If the Windows Security dialog box Appears , check Always trust software from ” Canon Industries , ltd .” and click Install
Canon PIXMA iP4600 Driver Installation
How to Installations Guide?
- Make sure the computer and the Canon Machine not connected
- When the download is complete and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click the downloaded file. The file name ends in. Exe.
- You can accept the default location to save the files. Click Next, and then wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation.
- NOTE: If you closed the Download Complete screen, browse to the folder where you saved the. Exe file, and then click it.
- Select your language with reference to the language list and click “OK”.
- Please follow the installation screen directions.
how to Unistallations Guide?
- Open Devices and Printers by clicking the Start button Picture of the Start button, and then, on the Start menu, clicking Devices and Printers.
- Right-click the printer that you want to remove, click Remove device, and then click Yes.
- If you can’t delete the printer, right-click it again, click Run as administrator, click Remove device, and then click Yes.
Canon PIXMA iP4600 Driver Download
Printer Driver Ver. 2.21 (Windows 8.1/8/Vista/XP/2000)
CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 10.84.2.0 (OS X 10.7/10.8/10.9)
CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 10.84.2.0 (OS X 10.5/10.6)
Printer Driver Ver. 7.8.1 (Mac OS X 10.3/10.4/10.5)
Printer Driver Ver. 2.21 (Windows 8.1 x64/8 x64/Vista64)
Printer Driver Add-On Module Ver.2.00 (Windows 7/7 x64)
Printer Driver Ver. 2.21 (Windows XP x64)