Canon PIXMA iP2872 Printer Drivers & Software Support for OS Windows, Mac and Linux – The Canon PIXMA iP2872 Allow for the printer to simply match into even the lesser spaces and cabinets inside of a residence. Car Electrical power ON detects a print command and may automatically swap the printer on using a USB relationship. Decide on optional XL ink cartridges – an improved benefit for end users who print usually.
Canon PIXMA iP2872
- 4-color ink system with dedicated black ink for B&W document printing
- 2pl ink droplet and 4,800dpi print resolution
- Auto Photo Fix II function
- My Image Garden software for Full HD movie print* and face detection function for photos management
- Fun filter printing effects including Fish-eye, Miniature, Toy Camera and Soft Focus
Canon PIXMA iP2872 Printer Driver System Requirements & Compatibility
Windows 10 (32bit / 64bit), Windows 8.1(32bit / 64bit), Windows 8(32bi / 64bitt), Windows 7(32bit / 64bit), Windows Vista(32bit / 64bit), Windows XP SP2 or later, Windows XP x64 Edition, Mac OS X 10.11 / 10.10 / 10.9 / 10.8 / 10.7, Linux OS
- These instructions are for Windows 7 Operating System , may be different from the other Versions or Operating System .
- If the driver is installed on your computer , remove it before installing the new driver
- You must log in as Administrator
- If Windows User Account Control prompt is displayed , click Yes .
- If the Windows Security dialog box Appears , check Always trust software from ” Canon Industries , ltd .” and click Install
Canon PIXMA iP2872 Printer Driver Installation
How to Installations Guide?
- Make sure the computer and the Canon Machine not connected
- When the download is complete and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click the downloaded file. The file name ends in. Exe.
- You can accept the default location to save the files. Click Next, and then wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation.
- NOTE: If you closed the Download Complete screen, browse to the folder where you saved the. Exe file, and then click it.
- Select your language with reference to the language list and click “OK”.
- Please follow the installation screen directions.
how to Unistallations Guide?
- Open Devices and Printers by clicking the Start button Picture of the Start button, and then, on the Start menu, clicking Devices and Printers.
- Right-click the printer that you want to remove, click Remove device, and then click Yes.
- If you can’t delete the printer, right-click it again, click Run as administrator, click Remove device, and then click Yes.