Canon PIXMA iP2840 Printer Drivers & Software Support for OS Windows, Mac and Linux – The Canon PIXMA iP2840 This compact printer provides economical, high quality printing because of Canon’s Wonderful know-how and optional XL ink cartridges. With USB connectivity it can be an excellent private desktop printer. Print high-quality files and pictures with extraordinary levels of detail, owing to Canon’s Great technological innovation and hybrid ink system.
Canon PIXMA iP2840
The color cartridge takes advantage of dye-based inks for vivid colour printing, when the black cartridge includes pigment ink for crisp, sharp text. An easy-to-use and inexpensive residence printer with two ink cartridges ideal for printing every day documents and occasional photographs. Uncomplicated USB connectivity and compact design and style make it ideally suited for a personal desk printer.
- Compact, stylish and affordable home printer
- High quality prints with FINE cartridge technology
- A4 document print speeds: 8.0 ipm mono/4.0 ipm colour
- Print more for less with optional XL cartridges
- Auto Power Off switches printer off when not in use
Canon PIXMA iP2840 Printer Driver System Requirements & Compatibility
Windows 10 (32bit / 64bit), Windows 8.1(32bit / 64bit), Windows 8(32bi / 64bitt), Windows 7(32bit / 64bit), Windows Vista(32bit / 64bit), Windows XP SP2 or later, Windows XP x64 Edition, Mac OS X 10.11 / 10.10 / 10.9 / 10.8 / 10.7, Linux OS
- These instructions are for Windows 7 Operating System , may be different from the other Versions or Operating System .
- If the driver is installed on your computer , remove it before installing the new driver
- You must log in as Administrator
- If Windows User Account Control prompt is displayed , click Yes .
- If the Windows Security dialog box Appears , check Always trust software from ” Canon Industries , ltd .” and click Install
Canon PIXMA iP2840 Printer Driver Installation
How to Installations Guide?
- Make sure the computer and the Canon Machine not connected
- When the download is complete and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click the downloaded file. The file name ends in. Exe.
- You can accept the default location to save the files. Click Next, and then wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation.
- NOTE: If you closed the Download Complete screen, browse to the folder where you saved the. Exe file, and then click it.
- Select your language with reference to the language list and click “OK”.
- Please follow the installation screen directions.
how to Unistallations Guide?
- Open Devices and Printers by clicking the Start button Picture of the Start button, and then, on the Start menu, clicking Devices and Printers.
- Right-click the printer that you want to remove, click Remove device, and then click Yes.
- If you can’t delete the printer, right-click it again, click Run as administrator, click Remove device, and then click Yes.