Canon Pixma IP2600 Printer Driver Download – Canon IP2600 This compact picture printer provides legitimate simplicity of use and wonderful success. Its patented print head know-how helps you to develop lovely, long-lasting photos with borderless edges, from credit-card dimensions nearly eight.5″ x 11″, and with resolution as many as 4800 x 1200 color dpi1. A 4″ x 6″ borderless print will take only about fifty-five seconds.
For improved effects, the Automobile Image Repair attribute immediately corrects photos for your most effective probable publicity, color, brightness, and contrast. And, the specially formulated pigment black ink delivers clear, laser-quality text with improved readability and a greater resistance to smudging.
The Canon IP2600 supports a wide variety of media including plain paper, glossy photo paper, matte photo paper, photo stickers, T-shirt transfers, envelopes, and others. The sheet feeder can hold a maximum of 100 sheets and can handle A4, B5, A5, letter, legal, envelopes, and even credit card-size media.
- Printer Type: Photo Printer
- Print Speed (up to): 4×6 Color Photo: Approx. 55 seconds2Color: Up to 17 ppm (As fast as 3.5 seconds per page)Black: Up to 22 ppm (As fast as 2.7 seconds per page)
- Number of Nozzles: Black: 320, Color: 1,152, Total: 1,472
- Print Resolution (Up to): Color:Up to 4800 x 1200 dpi1Black:Up to 600 x 600 dpi
- OS Compatibility: Windows®7, Windows Vista™, Windows XP/2000 and Mac OS® X v. 10.3.9 to 10.5.x4
- Standard Interfaces: USB
- Paper Sizes: Credit Card (2.13 x 3.39), 4 x 6, 4 x 8, 5 x 7, 8 x 10, Letter, Legal, U.S. #10 Envelopes, Photo Stickers
Canon Pixma IP2600 Printer Driver System Requirements & Compatibility
Windows 10 (32bit / 64bit), Windows 8.1(32bit / 64bit), Windows 8(32bit / 64bit), Windows 7(32bit / 64bit), Windows Vista(32bit / 64bit), Windows XP SP2 or later, Windows XP x64 Edition, MacOS High Sierra v10.13/MacOS Sierra v10.12 / Mac OS X v10.11 / Mac OS X v10.10 /Mac OS X v10.9 / Mac OS X v10.8 / Mac OS X v10.7 / Mac OS X v10.6 / Mac OS X v10.5 / Linux.
- These instructions are for Windows 7 Operating System, may be different from the other Versions or Operating System.
- If the driver is installed on your computer, remove it before installing the new driver
- You must log in as Administrator
- If Windows User Account Control prompt is displayed, click Yes.
- If the Windows Security dialog box appears, check Always trust software from ” Canon Industries, Ltd .” and click Install
Canon Pixma IP2600 Printer Driver Installation
How about Installations Guide?
- Make sure the computer and the Canon Machine not connected
- When the download is complete, and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click the downloaded file. The file name ends in. Exe.
- You can accept the default location to save the files. Click Next, and then wait while the installer extracts the data to prepare for installation.
- NOTE: If you closed the Complete Download screen, browse to the folder where you saved them. Exe file, and then click it.
- Select your language regarding the language list and click “OK.”
- Please follow the installation screen directions.
How to Uninstallation Guide?
- Open Devices and Printers by clicking the Start button Picture of the Start button, and then, on the Start menu, clicking Devices and Printers.
- Right-click the printer that you want to remove, click Remove device, and then click Yes.
- If you can’t delete the printer, right-click it again, click Run as administrator, click Remove device, and then click Yes.