Canon PIXMA iP1800 Driver Download for OS Windows, Mac and OS X – Canon PIXMA iP1800 Inkjet Picture Printers Canon PIXMA iP1800 is deep gleaming black and it has a mirror complete – whilst the corners are within a strong matte black. The printer is Home windows and Mac suitable with easy USB connectivity. Take advantage of top of the range image printing at an easily affordable rate. Print borderless images up to A4 sizing easily. Also print excellent files, websites and schoolwork speedy and proficiently.
Canon PIXMA iP1800
- Photo lab quality: max. 4800x1200dpi*
- Fast document printing with sharp text
- Prints a photo lab quality 10x15cm borderless photo in approx. 70 seconds*
- ChromaLife100 system for long-lasting, beautiful photos**
- Easy-to-use software included
Canon PIXMA iP1800 Driver System Requirements & Compatibility
- Windows 10 (32bit / 64bit)
- Windows 8.1(32bit / 64bit)
- Windows 8(32bi / 64bitt)
- Windows 7(32bit / 64bit)
- Windows Vista(32bit / 64bit)
- Windows XP SP2 or later
- Windows XP x64 Edition
- Mac OS X 10.11 / 10.10 / 10.9 / 10.8 / 10.7
- Linux OS
- These instructions are for Windows 7 Operating System , may be different from the other Versions or Operating System .
- If the driver is installed on your computer , remove it before installing the new driver
- You must log in as Administrator
- If Windows User Account Control prompt is displayed , click Yes .
- If the Windows Security dialog box Appears , check Always trust software from ” Canon Industries , ltd .” and click Install
Canon PIXMA iP1800 Driver Installation
How to Installations Guide?
- Make sure the computer and the Canon Machine not connected
- When the download is complete and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click the downloaded file. The file name ends in. Exe.
- You can accept the default location to save the files. Click Next, and then wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation.
- NOTE: If you closed the Download Complete screen, browse to the folder where you saved the. Exe file, and then click it.
- Select your language with reference to the language list and click “OK”.
- Please follow the installation screen directions.
how to Unistallations Guide?
- Open Devices and Printers by clicking the Start button Picture of the Start button, and then, on the Start menu, clicking Devices and Printers.
- Right-click the printer that you want to remove, click Remove device, and then click Yes.
- If you can’t delete the printer, right-click it again, click Run as administrator, click Remove device, and then click Yes.
Canon PIXMA iP1800 Driver Download
iP1800 series Printer Driver Ver. 2.05 (Windows 8.1 x64/8 x64/Vista x64)
iP1800 series Printer Driver Ver. 2.05 (Windows 8.1/8/Vista/XP/2000)
iP1800 series Printer Driver Add-On Module Ver.2.00 (Windows 7/7 x64)
series Printer Driver Ver. 2.05 (Windows XP x64)
iP1800 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 10.67.2.0 (OS X 10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8)