Canon PIXMA G2400 Printer Drivers Download – The Canon PIXMA G2400 An economical multi-functional printer, with excellent produce ink bottles, making it possible for you to develop reduced charge stunning prints for equally files and photographs, in your house or the workplace.
Easy to use Ink Bottles
The PIXMA G Sequence has become designed with style at its forefront, our front facing ink tanks are straightforward to replenish earning it very simple to trace ink levels, making sure that you are never caught off guard.
While our compact and smooth layouts permit total integration into a home/office environment. The hybrid system of pigment and dye inks produce high-quality documents with darker, sharper black text and vibrant colors. Not to mention the ability to showcase your images with borderless prints up to A4 size.
- A multi-function high yield document and photo printer
- Colour: 7,000 pages. Black: 6,000 pages*
- 4×6” borderless photos in approx. 60 secs
- Versatile design for your print, copy and scanning needs
- High volume cost-effective printing.
Canon PIXMA G2400 Driver System Requirements & Compatibility
Windows 10 (32bit / 64bit), Windows 8.1(32bit / 64bit), Windows 8(32bit / 64bit), Windows 7(32bit / 64bit), Windows Vista(32bit / 64bit), Windows XP SP2 or later, Windows XP x64 Edition, MacOS High Sierra v10.13 / MacOS Sierra v10.12 / Mac OS X v10.11 / Mac OS X v10.10 /Mac OS X v10.9 / Mac OS X v10.8 / Mac OS X v10.7
- These instructions are for Windows 7 Operating System, may be different from the other Versions or Operating System.
- If the driver is installed on your computer, remove it before installing the new driver
- You must log in as Administrator
- If Windows User Account Control prompt is displayed, click Yes.
- If the Windows Security dialog box appears, check Always trust software from ” Canon Industries, Ltd .” and click Install
Canon PIXMA G2400 Driver Installation
How to Installations Guide?
- Make sure the computer and the Canon Machine not connected
- When the download is complete, and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click the downloaded file. The file name ends in. Exe.
- You can accept the default location to save the files. Click Next, and then wait while the installer extracts the data to prepare for installation.
- NOTE: If you closed the Complete Download screen, browse to the folder where you saved them. Exe file, and then click it.
- Select your language regarding the language list and click “OK.”
- Please follow the installation screen directions.
How to Uninstallation Guide?
- Open Devices and Printers by clicking the Start button Picture of the Start button, and then, on the Start menu, clicking Devices and Printers.
- Right-click the printer that you want to remove, click Remove device, and then click Yes.
- If you can’t delete the printer, right-click it again, click Run as administrator, click Remove device, and then click Yes.