Canon MX924 Wireless Setup – How to set up the wireless connection on your Canon PIXMA MX924 printer and also how to reset the printer to factory settings? Some access points (sometimes referred to as routers or hubs) feature an automatic connection button labeled “WPS” which stands for Wi-Fi Protected Setup. This allows permitted devices such as your Canon MX924 Wireless Setup to connect to your network without needing to enter a password and it enables a quick and easy method of connecting your devices.
This method is by far the easiest way of connecting your Canon MX924 Wireless Setup, so if your access point has a WPS button, please select the ‘WPS Connection Method’ tab below for instructions on connecting using this method. If your router does not support WPS, we have provided alternative instructions to get your PIXMA MX924 connected so please select the ‘Standard Connection Method’ tab below.
Canon MX924 Wireless Setup WPS Connection Method
Ahead of we start, some conditions must be achieved to work with the WPS press button process:
- The access issue has to have an actual physical WPS drive button offered. Remember to examine along with your device’s consumer guide for specifics. In case the WPS drive button is not obtainable, you should utilize the recommendations to the Regular Connection Method tab.
- Your network must be using the WPA (Wi-Fi Protected Access) or WPA2 security protocol. Most WPS enabled access points to use this protocol.
- Ensure that the printer is turned on. Press and maintain the (Wi-Fi) button about the leading with the printer till the orange alarm lamp flashes at the time after which you can launch it. Guarantee that the Wi-Fi button begins to flash blue after which head to your access place and push the (WPS) button inside two minutes. For real aspects about pressing the WPS button, remember to check with the accessibility issue manual.
The blue Wi-Fi lamp around the printer will keep on? Ash while seeking for, or connect towards the accessibility place. During the setup, the environmentally friendly electric power lamp can even start to flash. When the printer has made a relationship to the wi-fi network efficiently, the blue and eco-friendly bulbs will cease flashing and continue to be lit.
To confirm that the printer is correctly connected to your wi-fi network, you may print out the community configurations of one’s printer if you want:
- Be sure that your printer is turned on.
- Load a sheet of A4 or Letter-sized simple paper.
- Press and hold the Cancel button until the orange alarm lamp flashes fifteen moments and after that launch it. The network facts site will be printed.
When referring on the printout, check out which the “Connection” signifies “Active” and that the SSID -Service Set Identifier (or perhaps the title of the wireless network) indicates the proper name of the wi-fi network.
- This concludes the WPS setup procedure.
- Please now proceed by installing the software to make the most out of your Canon PIXMA MX924.
- If you do not have the installation CD that came with your product, please download the manuals and software.
- If the wireless setup is still failing after following this guide, please contact us for further assistance.
Canon MX924 Wireless Setup Standard Connection Method
Remember to use the hyperlinks down below to check out the correct recommendations for the functioning method:
Get Complete PIXMA Printer MX924 Wireless Connection Setup