Canon PIXMA MX860
Canon MX860 Wireless Inkjet Printer – The Canon PIXMA MX860 is a high-quality Property and Office environment All-In-One with fax, 35-sheet duplex ADF for batch processing and Wi-Fi & Ethernet connectivity. Business features combined with photo lab quality prints. Canon PIXMA MX860 Top quality Residence & Business All-In-One for business tasks and photo lab quality printing.
- Home Office Inkjet All-In-One: Print, Scan, Copy, and Fax
- Wi-Fi & Ethernet
- Laser quality speed – 8.4/5.6 ipm (mono/color)*
- 35-sheet duplex ADF
- 5 Single Inks
- 9600dpi and 1pl ink droplets
- ChromaLife100+ **
- 6.2cm (2.5”) colour TFT display
Canon MX860 Wireless Driver System Requirements & Compatibility
Windows 10 (32bit / 64bit), Windows 8.1(32bit / 64bit), Windows 8(32bit / 64bit), Windows 7(32bit / 64bit), Windows Vista(32bit / 64bit), Windows XP SP2 or later, Windows XP x64 Edition, MacOS Sierra v10.12 / Mac OS X v10.11 / Mac OS X v10.10 /Mac OS X v10.9 / Mac OS X v10.8 / Mac OS X v10.7 / Mac OS X v10.6 / Mac OS X v10.5 / Linux.
- These instructions are for Windows 7 Operating System, may be different from the other Versions or Operating System.
- If the driver is installed on your computer, remove it before installing the new driver
- You must log in as Administrator
- If Windows User Account Control prompt is displayed, click Yes.
- If the Windows Security dialog box appears, check Always trust software from ” Canon Industries, Ltd .” and click Install
Canon MX860 Wireless Driver Installation
How about Installations Guide?
- Make sure the computer and the Canon Machine not connected
- When the download is complete, and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click the downloaded file. The file name ends in. Exe.
- You can accept the default location to save the files. Click Next, and then wait while the installer extracts the data to prepare for installation.
- NOTE: If you closed the Complete Download screen, browse to the folder where you saved them. Exe file, and then click it.
- Select your language regarding the language list and click “OK.”
- Please follow the installation screen directions.
How to Uninstallation Guide?
- Open Devices and Printers by clicking the Start button Picture of the Start button, and then, on the Start menu, clicking Devices and Printers.
- Right-click the printer that you want to remove, click Remove device, and then click Yes.
- If you can’t delete the printer, right-click it again, click Run as administrator, click Remove device, and then click Yes.
Canon MX860 Driver Language
English, Français, Español, Italiano, Deutsch, Dansk, Suomi, Nederlands, Norsk, Svenska, Ceština, Magyar, Polski, Português, Türkçe, Eesti, Lietuviu, Latviešu, Slovenšcina, Slovensky, Româna.
Incoming search terms:
- mx 860 inkjet office all in one donwload