Canon MX535 Scanner Software & Drivers Free Download — Canon PIXMA MX535 Cloud-enabled multifunction procedure for straightforward printing, copying, scanning and faxing. Wi-Fi connectivity allows you to share the capabilities of some PCs or cellular units.
This increases productivity drastically: The entirely integrated automated document feeder (ADF) for approximately thirty sheets helps make faxing, copying or scanning of huge files essential and fast. Via the USB interface, documents are often scanned straight on to a USB memory adhere.
Canon MX535 Scanner
Canon MX535 Scanner Feature:
- A cloud-enabled multifunction system with print, copy, scan and fax capabilities
- Fully integrated automatic document feeder for up to 30 sheets
- Sharing thanks to Wi-Fi
- Print and scan to mobile devices with the Canon PRINT app
- Support for PIXMA Cloud Link, Google Cloud Print, and Apple AirPrint
Canon MX535 Scanner Specification:
- Scanner type: Flatbed scanner with CIS sensor and automatic document feeder (ADF)
- Scan resolution (optical): up to 1,200 x 2,400 dpi
- Scan speed (A4): about 15 seconds
- Maximum scan area: Document glass: A4 / LTR (216 x 297 mm), ADF: A4, LTR, LGL
- OCR: Yes
- Color depth (internal / external): Color: 48-bit / 24-bit, Grayscale: 16-bit / 8-bit
Access Point Mode
The built-in access point mode allows the MFP to build its own Wi-Fi network, which can be printed from a smartphone or tablet, without the need for access to a secure Wi-Fi network.
Canon MX535 Scanner Driver System Requirements & Compatibility
Windows 10 (32bit / 64bit), Windows 8.1(32bit / 64bit), Windows 8(32bit / 64bit), Windows 7(32bit / 64bit), Windows Vista(32bit / 64bit), Windows XP SP2 or later, Windows XP x64 Edition, macOS High Sierra v10.13/MacOS Sierra v10.12 / Mac OS X v10.11 / Mac OS X v10.10 /Mac OS X v10.9 / Mac OS X v10.8 / Mac OS X v10.7 / Mac OS X v10.6 / Mac OS X v10.5.
Canon MX535 Scanner Software
Download: Canon MX535 MP Drivers (Windows 32-64bit 10/8.1/8/7/Vista/XP)
Download: Canon MX535 CUPS Printer Driver (macOS v10.12/10.7)