Canon MX310 Printer Officce All-In-One Driver Download – Together with the Canon PIXMA MX310, this is legitimate high-performance versatility. You’ll immediately print photographs with coloration resolution around 4800 x 1200 colour dpi; a borderless 4 x 6″ picture usually takes only about forty six seconds. The automated Document Feeder (ADF) retains as much as 30 originals, so it’s a lot less difficult to repeat, scan or fax big documents.
Canon MX310 Printer
Quality Canon Inks
You’ll love the quality and convenience of Canon inks. One ink cartridge contains three high-intensity dye-based color inks for rich photos and graphics; the other contains a pigment black ink for clear, laser-quality text. These two cartridges are a snap to use, and easy to replace as needed.
- Super G3 fax, 20 speed dials, 50-page* fax memory
- 30-page Auto Document Feeder
- Print & copy documents, mono & colour, up to 22/17ppm
- Scan at 1200dpi
- Photos up to 4800x1200dpi*; 10x15cm borderless in 46sec*
- Two-line LCD display
Canon MX310 Printer Driver System Requirements & Compatibility
- Windows 10 (32bit / 64bit)
- Windows 8.1(32bit / 64bit)
- Windows 8(32bi / 64bitt)
- Windows 7(32bit / 64bit)
- Windows Vista(32bit / 64bit)
- Windows XP SP2 or later
- Windows XP x64 Edition
- Mac OS X 10.11 / 10.10 / 10.9 / 10.8 / 10.7
- Linux OS
- These instructions are for Windows 7 Operating System , may be different from the other Versions or Operating System .
- If the driver is installed on your computer , remove it before installing the new driver
- You must log in as Administrator
- If Windows User Account Control prompt is displayed , click Yes .
- If the Windows Security dialog box Appears , check Always trust software from ” Canon Industries , ltd .” and click Install
Canon MX310 Printer Driver Installation
How to Installations Guide?
- Make sure the computer and the Canon Machine not connected
- When the download is complete and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click the downloaded file. The file name ends in. Exe.
- You can accept the default location to save the files. Click Next, and then wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation.
- NOTE: If you closed the Download Complete screen, browse to the folder where you saved the. Exe file, and then click it.
- Select your language with reference to the language list and click “OK”.
- Please follow the installation screen directions.
how to Unistallations Guide?
- Open Devices and Printers by clicking the Start button Picture of the Start button, and then, on the Start menu, clicking Devices and Printers.
- Right-click the printer that you want to remove, click Remove device, and then click Yes.
- If you can’t delete the printer, right-click it again, click Run as administrator, click Remove device, and then click Yes.
Canon MX310 Printer Driver Download And Software
Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows Vista, Windows XP, Windows 2000
Windows 7 64-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit,
Mac os x10.2, Mac os x10.3, Mac os x10.4, Mac os x10.5
Mac os x10.5, Mac os x10.6, Mac os x10.7, Mac os x10.8, Mac os x10.9 (Scanner driver)
Mac os x10.5, Mac os x10.6 (CUPS driver)