Canon MX310 Printer Officce All-In-One Driver Download – Together with the Canon PIXMA MX310, this is legitimate high-performance versatility. You’ll immediately print photographs with coloration resolution around 4800 x 1200 colour dpi; a borderless 4 x 6″ picture usually takes only about forty six seconds. The automated Document Feeder (ADF) retains as much as 30 originals, so it’s a lot less difficult to repeat, scan or fax big documents.
Quality Canon Inks
You’ll love the quality and convenience of Canon inks. One ink cartridge contains three high-intensity dye-based color inks for rich photos and graphics; the other contains a pigment black ink for clear, laser-quality text. These two cartridges are a snap to use, and easy to replace as needed.
- Super G3 fax, 20 speed dials, 50-page* fax memory
- 30-page Auto Document Feeder
- Print & copy documents, mono & colour, up to 22/17ppm
- Scan at 1200dpi
- Photos up to 4800x1200dpi*; 10x15cm borderless in 46sec*
- Two-line LCD display
Canon MX310 Printer Driver System Requirements & Compatibility
Windows 10 (32bit / 64bit), Windows 8.1(32bit / 64bit), Windows 8(32bi / 64bitt), Windows 7(32bit / 64bit), Windows Vista(32bit / 64bit), Windows XP SP2 or later, Windows XP x64 Edition, Mac OS X 10.11 / 10.10 / 10.9 / 10.8 / 10.7, Linux OS
- These instructions are for Windows 7 Operating System , may be different from the other Versions or Operating System .
- If the driver is installed on your computer, remove it before installing the new driver
- You must log in as Administrator
- If Windows User Account Control prompt is displayed, click Yes.
- If the Windows Security dialog box Appears, check Always trust software from ” Canon Industries, Ltd .” and click Install
Canon MX310 Printer Driver Installation
How to Installations Guide?
- Make sure the computer and the Canon Machine not connected
- When the download is complete, and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click the downloaded file. The file name ends in. Exe.
- You can accept the default location to save the files. Click Next, and then wait while the installer extracts the data to prepare for installation.
- NOTE: If you closed the Complete Download screen, browse to the folder where you saved them. Exe file, and then click it.
- Select your language concerning the word list and click “OK.”
- Please follow the installation screen directions.
How to Uninstallation Guide?
- Open Devices and Printers by clicking the Start button Picture of the Start button, and then, on the Start menu, clicking Devices and Printers.
- Right-click the printer that you want to remove, click Remove device, and then click Yes.
- If you can’t delete the printer, right-click it again, click Run as administrator, click Remove device, and then click Yes.