Canon MultiPASS MP390 Driver Printer Download Support For OS Windows – The MultiPass MP390 Multifunction For most residences and modest companies, house is really a consideration when acquiring office equipment, which can be accurately why multifunctions just like the MultiPass MP390 from Canon are this type of well-known choice. By combining printing, copying, scanning, and fax functions into a single easy device, it can save you on precious desktop room, whilst benefiting from each of the performance usually delivered by 4 individual peripherals. The MP390 also can print high-quality coloration photos directly from appropriate cameras and memory playing cards.
Canon MultiPASS MP390
MultiPASS MP390 Print/Copy/Scan/Fax
MultiPASS MP390 desktop photo printer/copier/fax/scanner. Prints 18 ppm/black, 12 ppm/color. Maximum resolution of 4800 x 1200 color dpi. Color Copier: 18 ppm/black (600 x 600 dpi), 12ppm/color (1200 x 1200 dpi). Scanner: 1200 x 2400 dpi. Fax: 3 sec. per page (Black), 1 min. per page (Color) @ 33.6 Kbps. Paper Handling: 100-sheet input tray. Connectivity: USB 2.0 and Direct Print Port. Use with Windows XP, Windows 2000, Me, 98.
Canon MultiPASS MP390 Driver System Requirements & Compatibility
- Windows 10 (32bit / 64bit)
- Windows 8.1(32bit / 64bit)
- Windows 8(32bi / 64bitt)
- Windows 7(32bit / 64bit)
- Windows Vista(32bit / 64bit)
- Windows XP SP2 or later
- Windows XP x64 Edition
- Mac OS X 10.11 / 10.10 / 10.9 / 10.8 / 10.7
- These instructions are for Windows 7 Operating System , may be different from the other Versions or Operating System .
- If the driver is installed on your computer , remove it before installing the new driver
- You must log in as Administrator
- If Windows User Account Control prompt is displayed , click Yes .
- If the Windows Security dialog box Appears , check Always trust software from ” Canon Industries , ltd .” and click Install
Canon MultiPASS MP390 Driver Installation
How to Installations Guide?
- Make sure the computer and the Canon Machine not connected
- When the download is complete and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click the downloaded file. The file name ends in. Exe.
- You can accept the default location to save the files. Click Next, and then wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation.
- NOTE: If you closed the Download Complete screen, browse to the folder where you saved the. Exe file, and then click it.
- Select your language with reference to the language list and click “OK”.
- Please follow the installation screen directions.
how to Unistallations Guide?
- Open Devices and Printers by clicking the Start button Picture of the Start button, and then, on the Start menu, clicking Devices and Printers.
- Right-click the printer that you want to remove, click Remove device, and then click Yes.
- If you can’t delete the printer, right-click it again, click Run as administrator, click Remove device, and then click Yes.
Canon MultiPASS MP390 Driver Download
- MP390 MP Driver Ver. 5.15 (Windows 7/Vista)
- Printer Driver Add-On Module Ver.1.10 (Windows 7 x64)
- Add-on Module for Printer Driver (Windows Vista64)
- MultiPASS MP390 MP Driver Ver.510a for Windows XP/2000
- MP390 MP Driver Ver. 5.1 updater (Windows XP/2000)