Canon MG5220 Printer Drivers & Software Download Support for OS Windows, Mac and Linux – The PIXMA MG5220 is unquestionably an sophisticated wi-fi inkjet picture all-in-one making use of a exquisite, compact style offering a superb blend of overall performance and luxury.
Photo All-in-One Inkjet Printers
Canon MG5220 Printer
Built-in Wi-Fi lets you conveniently print and scan wirelessly about your house moreover a chance to print your photographs from appropriate apple iphone, iPod get hold of and Android devices1,two.
Delight in outstanding 9600 x 2400 utmost colour dpi3 with 1pl in addition to a five specific ink tank technique to print beautiful borderless pictures up to 8.5” x 11” or crisp files with unbelievable quality though only changing the ink color you require.
Canon MG5220 Driver System Requirements & Compatibility
Windows 10 (32bit / 64bit), Windows 8.1(32bit / 64bit), Windows 8(32bi / 64bitt), Windows 7(32bit / 64bit), Windows Vista(32bit / 64bit), Windows XP SP2 or later, Windows XP x64 Edition, Mac OS X 10.11 / 10.10 / 10.9 / 10.8 / 10.7, Linux OS
- These instructions are for Windows 7 Operating System , may be different from the other Versions or Operating System .
- If the driver is installed on your computer , remove it before installing the new driver
- You must log in as Administrator
- If Windows User Account Control prompt is displayed , click Yes .
- If the Windows Security dialog box Appears , check Always trust software from ” Canon Industries , ltd .” and click Install
Canon MG5220 Driver Installation
How to Installations Guide?
- Make sure the computer and the Canon Machine not connected
- When the download is complete and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click the downloaded file. The file name ends in. Exe.
- You can accept the default location to save the files. Click Next, and then wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation.
- NOTE: If you closed the Download Complete screen, browse to the folder where you saved the. Exe file, and then click it.
- Select your language with reference to the language list and click “OK”.
- Please follow the installation screen directions.
how to Unistallations Guide?
- Open Devices and Printers by clicking the Start button Picture of the Start button, and then, on the Start menu, clicking Devices and Printers.
- Right-click the printer that you want to remove, click Remove device, and then click Yes.
- If you can’t delete the printer, right-click it again, click Run as administrator, click Remove device, and then click Yes.
Canon MG5220 Printer Driver Download
If you need more information or have any questions About Canon MG5220 Printer Driver Download, do not hesitate to contact the administrator Canon Drivers Printer us via email at email@example.com.