Canon MG3520 Scanner Driver Download – The PIXMA MG3520 Wireless Inkjet Picture All-In-One places fantastic print top quality and remarkable usefulness in one compact deal. Its hybrid ink system brings together dye ink for vivid hues and black pigment ink for crisp, sharp text.
Print gorgeous, borderless1 pictures at home which has a most print shade resolution of 4800 x 1200 dpi2 making use of Wonderful print head technological know-how. What is a lot more, eco-friendly Auto Duplex Printing lets you to instantly print on both sides in the paper and will support cut down paper use by as much as 50%.
The PIXMA MG3520 comes with My Image Garden software that puts all your favorite printing features, such as Special Filters and Full HD Movie Print, in one convenient software application. Celebrate your vivid memories by creating custom prints from your treasure trove of photos and videos.
My Image Garden also helps you organize your photos with calendar view and facial recognition. Plus, creative templates in various color combinations and patterns help to inspire your photo projects. In addition, you?ll have access to CREATIVE PARK PREMIUM where you can download exclusive creative projects and content.
- Scanner Type: Flatbed
- Scanning Element: Contact Image Sensor (CIS)
- Max. Resolutions: Optical:1200 x 2400 dpi8, Interpolated:19,200 x 19,200 dpi8
- Scanner Features: Auto Scan Mode12, Attach to E-Mail Scan, Network Scan, Push Scan, Wireless Scanning
- Color Depth: 48-bit Input / 24-bit Output
- Max. Document Size: 8.5 x 11.7
Canon MG3520 Scanner Printer Driver System Requirements & Compatibility
Windows 10 (32bit / 64bit), Windows 8.1(32bit / 64bit), Windows 8(32bit / 64bit), Windows 7(32bit / 64bit), Windows Vista(32bit / 64bit), Windows XP SP2 or later, Windows XP x64 Edition, MacOS Sierra v10.12 / Mac OS X v10.11 / Mac OS X v10.10 /Mac OS X v10.9 / Mac OS X v10.8 / Mac OS X v10.7 / Mac OS X v10.6 / Mac OS X v10.5 / Linux.
- These instructions are for Windows 7 Operating System, may be different from the other Versions or Operating System.
- If the driver is installed on your computer, remove it before installing the new driver
- You must log in as Administrator
- If Windows User Account Control prompt is displayed, click Yes.
- If the Windows Security dialog box appears, check Always trust software from ” Canon Industries, Ltd .” and click Install
Canon MG3520 Scanner Printer Driver Installation
How about Installations Guide?
- Make sure the computer and the Canon Machine not connected
- When the download is complete, and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click the downloaded file. The file name ends in. Exe.
- You can accept the default location to save the files. Click Next, and then wait while the installer extracts the data to prepare for installation.
- NOTE: If you closed the Complete Download screen, browse to the folder where you saved them. Exe file, and then click it.
- Select your language regarding the language list and click “OK.”
- Please follow the installation screen directions.
How to Uninstallation Guide?
- Open Devices and Printers by clicking the Start button Picture of the Start button, and then, on the Start menu, clicking Devices and Printers.
- Right-click the printer that you want to remove, click Remove device, and then click Yes.
- If you can’t delete the printer, right-click it again, click Run as administrator, click Remove device, and then click Yes.