Canon MG3520 Driver Download – The Canon Pixma MG3520 Wireless Inkjet Image All-In-One puts excellent print top quality and exceptional comfort in a single compact package deal.
Its hybrid ink system combines dye ink for vivid colors and black pigment ink for crisp, sharp textual content. Print gorgeous, borderless1 photos at your house which has a highest print coloration resolution of 4800 x 1200 dpi2 employing Wonderful print head engineering.
What is more, eco-friendly Car Duplex Printing permits you to write on both sides with the paper quickly and will assist cut down paper use by nearly 50%. The MG3520 also provides Auto Power On, a smooth function that instantly powers up the printer whenever you deliver a photo or doc to be printed.
Complete High definition Motion picture Print4 turns your favorite Hd film clips captured with your Canon EOS Digital SLRs, PowerShot electronic cameras or VIXIA digital camcorders into stunning prints! Moreover, the Silent Manner allows you write anytime without worrying about disturbing these all over you.
And transforming cartridges or adding paper is a snap with FastFront – it’s all finished from your entrance from the printer.
Canon MG3520 Driver System Requirements & Compatibility
Windows 10 (32bit / 64bit), Windows 8.1(32bit / 64bit), Windows 8(32bi / 64bitt), Windows 7(32bit / 64bit), Windows Vista(32bit / 64bit), Windows XP SP2 or later, Windows XP x64 Edition, Mac OS X 10.11 / 10.10 / 10.9 / 10.8 / 10.7, Linux OS
This Printer is Series Canon Pixma MG3500
- These instructions are for Windows 7 Operating System , may be different from the other Versions or Operating System .
- If the driver is installed on your computer, remove it before installing the new driver
- You must log in as Administrator
- If Windows User Account Control prompt is displayed, click Yes.
- If the Windows Security dialog box Appears, check Always trust software from ” Canon Industries, Ltd .” and click Install
Canon MG3520 Driver Installation
How to Installations Guide?
- Make sure the computer and the Canon Machine not connected
- When the download is complete, and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click the downloaded file. The file name ends in. Exe.
- You can accept the default location to save the files. Click Next, and then wait while the installer extracts the data to prepare for installation.
- NOTE: If you closed the Complete Download screen, browse to the folder where you saved them. Exe file, and then click it.
- Select your language concerning the word list and click “OK.”
- Please follow the installation screen directions.
How to Uninstallation Guide?
- Open Devices and Printers by clicking the Start button Picture of the Start button, and then, on the Start menu, clicking Devices and Printers.
- Right-click the printer that you want to remove, click Remove device, and then click Yes.
- If you can’t delete the printer, right-click it again, click Run as administrator, click Remove device, and then click Yes.