Canon MG3022 Printer Driver Setup Download – Meet up with the PIXMA MG3022 Wireless Inkjet All-In-One, a reasonable wireless printer for your home printing, scanning and copying requirements. With fantastic attributes including the Canon PRINT app.
Canon PIXMA MG3022
The PIXMA MG3022 makes it quick to print terrific searching pictures and paperwork wirelessly2 from your smartphone or tablet. It could even support optional XL ink cartridges – to switch ink fewer generally. Welcome to reasonably priced wireless printing at home.
- ENHANCED CONNECTIVITY
Enjoy the simplicity of connecting your smartphone, tablet and all your favorite devices with ease. Print and scan hassle-free – even from the cloud or social media1.
- COMPACT SIZE
The PIXMA MG3022 is the All-In-One printer that’s just the right size and has all the right features.
Canon MG3022 Printer Driver System Requirements & Compatibility
Windows 10 (32bit / 64bit), Windows 8.1(32bit / 64bit), Windows 8(32bit / 64bit), Windows 7(32bit / 64bit), Windows Vista(32bit / 64bit), Windows XP SP2 or later, Windows XP x64 Edition, MacOS High Sierra v10.13 / MacOS Sierra v10.12 / Mac OS X v10.11 / Mac OS X v10.10 /Mac OS X v10.9 / Mac OS X v10.8 / Mac OS X v10.7 / Mac OS X v10.6 / Mac OS X v10.5 / Linux.
- These instructions are for Windows 7 Operating System, may be different from the other Versions or Operating System.
- If the driver is installed on your computer, remove it before installing the new driver
- You must log in as Administrator
- If Windows User Account Control prompt is displayed, click Yes.
- If the Windows Security dialog box appears, check Always trust software from ” Canon Industries, Ltd .” and click Install
Canon MG3022 Printer Driver Installation
How to Installations Guide?
- Make sure the computer and the Canon Machine not connected
- When the download is complete, and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click the downloaded file. The file name ends in. Exe.
- You can accept the default location to save the files. Click Next, and then wait while the installer extracts the data to prepare for installation.
- NOTE: If you closed the Complete Download screen, browse to the folder where you saved them. Exe file, and then click it.
- Select your language regarding the language list and click “OK.”
- Please follow the installation screen directions.
How to Uninstallation Guide?
- Open Devices and Printers by clicking the Start button Picture of the Start button, and then, on the Start menu, clicking Devices and Printers.
- Right-click the printer that you want to remove, click Remove device, and then click Yes.
- If you can’t delete the printer, right-click it again, click Run as administrator, click Remove device, and then click Yes.