Canon MG2910 Printer Drivers & Software Download Support for OS Windows, Macintosh, and Linux – Canon PIXMA MG2910 which could fulfill your complete enjoyment. The printer introduced to you by Canon is understood as a compact all-in-one printer because it can be used for up to three different features in the home, these kinds of as print, duplicate, and also scan.
For that reason, this printer could well be terrific as your very best lover for performing the day-to-day printing for a house. Inside the other hand, the fashionable style and design also turn into the particular cause, on why you ought to provide this all white and layout of the printer into your workspace very quickly.
Canon MG2910 Printer Driver System Requirements & Compatibility
Windows 10 (32bit / 64bit), Windows 8.1(32bit / 64bit), Windows 8(32bi / 64bitt), Windows 7(32bit / 64bit), Windows Vista(32bit / 64bit), Windows XP SP2 or later, Windows XP x64 Edition, Mac OS X 10.11 / 10.10 / 10.9 / 10.8 / 10.7, Linux OS
- These instructions are for Windows 7 Operating System , may be different from the other Versions or Operating System .
- If the driver is installed on your computer, remove it before installing the new driver
- You must log in as Administrator
- If the Windows User Account Control prompt is displayed, click Yes.
- If the Windows Security dialog box Appears, check Always trust software from ” Canon Industries, Ltd .” and click Install
Canon MG2910 Printer Driver Installation
How to Installations Guide?
- Make sure the computer and the Canon Machine not connected
- When the download is complete, and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click the downloaded file. The file name ends in. Exe.
- You can accept the default location to save the files. Click Next, and then wait while the installer extracts the data to prepare for installation.
- NOTE: If you closed the Complete Download screen, browse to the folder where you saved them. Exe file, and then click it.
- Select your language concerning the word list and click “OK.”
- Please follow the installation screen directions.
How to Installation Guide?
- Open Devices and Printers by clicking the Start button Picture of the Start button, and then, on the Start menu, clicking Devices and Printers.
- Right-click the printer that you want to remove, click Remove device, and then click Yes.
- If you can’t delete the printer, right-click it again, click Run as administrator, click Remove device, and then click Yes.
Canon MG2910 Printer Drivers Download
|Support Operating System||Download|
|Canon IJ Network Tool (Mac) – Mac (OS X 10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11)|
|Canon IJ Scan Utility (Mac) – Mac (OS X 10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11)|
|MG2910 Full Driver & Software Package (OS X 10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10)|
|Canon Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Mac) – (OS X 10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11)|
|Canon My Image Garden (Mac) – (OS Sierra v10.12.1 – Later/OS X El Capitan v10.11/OS X Yosemite v10.10/OS X Mavericks v10.9/OS X Mountain Lion v10.8.5)|
|MG2910 MP Drivers – (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)|
|MG2910 Full Driver & Software Package (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)|
|MG2910 XPS Printer Driver – Windows 10/ 10 (x64)/ 8.1/ 8.1 (x64)/ 8/ 8 (x64)/ 7/ 7 (x64)/ Vista/ Vista (x64)|
|MG2910 CUPS Printer Driver (Mac) – (OS X 10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11)|
|MG2910 CUPS Printer Driver (OS X 10.6)|
|MG2910 IJ Scan Utility Ver. 2.1.6 Mac (OS X 10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11)|