Canon MG2560 Printer Drivers Download – The Canon PIXMA MG2560 All In a single Inkjet Printer is your day to day option to economic printing, copying and scanning with fantastic pace, with quality images and paperwork developed by microscopic ink dots and large resolution, more time lasting prints with ChromaLife100+, a lightweight create and auto-power ON purpose for power preserving.
The Canon MG2560 comes with My Image Garden software package that puts all your beloved printing attributes, like Distinctive Filters and Whole High definition Movie Print2, in a single hassle-free computer software application. Rejoice your vivid memories by making custom-made prints from your treasure trove of photos and movies. My Image Garden also will help you organize your pictures with calendar view and facial recognition. As well as, resourceful templates in different color combos and styles assist to inspire your picture initiatives. Also, you?ll have usage of Inventive PARK PREMIUM4 the place you’ll be able to download exceptional innovative assignments and material.
Canon MG2560 Features
- With a dpi resolution of 4800 x 600 and two picolitres beautiful print-head technology, easily print excellent photos and documents with tray storage for up to 100 paper sheets.
- Seamlessly recreate copies as they are seen initially with Dual Colour Gamut Processing Technology and a multiple copy function. You can also copy single-handedly without using a computer.
- Quickly replace ink cartridges with easy access thanks to Fast Front, keep printing on the hush with Quiet Mode and save energy with Auto power on and off function.
Pixma MG2560 printer type is the parent or derivative of the Canon PIXMA MG2500 Series
- PG645, CL646
Canon PIXMA MG2560 Driver System Requirements & Compatibility
Windows 10 (32bit / 64bit), Windows 8.1(32bit / 64bit), Windows 8(32bit / 64bit), Windows 7(32bit / 64bit), Windows Vista(32bit / 64bit), Windows XP SP2 or later, Windows XP x64 Edition, MacOS Sierra v10.12 / Mac OS X v10.11 / Mac OS X v10.10 /Mac OS X v10.9 / Mac OS X v10.8 / Mac OS X v10.7 / Mac OS X v10.6 / Mac OS X v10.5 / Linux.
- These instructions are for Windows 7 Operating System, may be different from the other Versions or Operating System.
- If the driver is installed on your computer, remove it before installing the new driver
- You must log in as Administrator
- If Windows User Account Control prompt is displayed, click Yes.
- If the Windows Security dialog box Appears, check Always trust software from ” Canon Industries, Ltd .” and click Install
Canon PIXMA MG2560 Driver Installation
How to Installations Guide?
- Make sure the computer and the Canon Machine not connected
- When the download is complete, and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click the downloaded file. The file name ends in. Exe.
- You can accept the default location to save the files. Click Next, and then wait while the installer extracts the data to prepare for installation.
- NOTE: If you closed the Complete Download screen, browse to the folder where you saved them. Exe file, and then click it.
- Select your language concerning the word list and click “OK.”
- Please follow the installation screen directions.
How to Uninstallation Guide?
- Open Devices and Printers by clicking the Start button Picture of the Start button, and then, on the Start menu, clicking Devices and Printers.
- Right-click the printer that you want to remove, click Remove device, and then click Yes.
- If you can’t delete the printer, right-click it again, click Run as administrator, click Remove device, and then click Yes.