Canon MF4350d Scanner Printer Driver & Software Download Support for OS Windows, Mac, and Linux – Canon’s imageCLASS MF4350d offers duplex output capabilities for printing, copying, and receiving faxes. Using this type of duplexing ability, consumers are going to be capable to substantially decrease paper consumption by duplex printing paperwork from a Personal computer, or on incoming faxes.
Canon MF4350d Scanner
The device also lets end users repeat single-sided internet pages to double-sided output. Through the device’s 35-sheet automated document feeder (ADF), the output is duplex printed to get a much more streamlined business office workflow.
Canon MF4350d Scanner Driver System Requirements & Compatibility
Windows 10 (32bit / 64bit), Windows 8.1(32bit / 64bit), Windows 8(32bit / 64bit), Windows 7(32bit / 64bit), Windows Vista(32bit / 64bit), Windows XP SP2 or later, Windows XP x64 Edition, macOS High Sierra v10.13/MacOS Sierra v10.12 / Mac OS X v10.11 / Mac OS X v10.10 /Mac OS X v10.9 / Mac OS X v10.8 / Mac OS X v10.7 / Mac OS X v10.6 / Mac OS X v10.5 / Linux.
- These instructions are for Windows 7 Operating System, may be different from the other Versions or Operating System.
- If the driver is installed on your computer, remove it before installing the new driver
- You must log in as Administrator
- If Windows User Account Control prompt is displayed, click Yes.
- If the Windows Security dialog box appears, check Always trust software from ” Canon Industries, Ltd .” and click Install
Canon MF4350d Scanner Driver Installation
How to Installations Guide?
- Make sure the computer and the Canon Machine not connected
- When the download is complete, and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click the downloaded file. The file name ends in. Exe.
- You can accept the default location to save the files. Click Next, and then wait while the installer extracts the data to prepare for installation.
- NOTE: If you closed the Complete Download screen, browse to the folder where you saved them. Exe file, and then click it.
- Select your language regarding the language list and click “OK.”
- Please follow the installation screen directions.
How to Uninstallation Guide?
- Open Devices and Printers by clicking the Start button Picture of the Start button, and then, on the Start menu, clicking Devices and Printers.
- Right-click the printer that you want to remove, click Remove device, and then click Yes.
- If you can’t delete the printer, right-click it again, click Run as an administrator, click Remove device, and then click Yes.
Canon MF4320 Scanner Driver Download
|Support Operating System||Download|
|[Windows 64bit] imageCLASS MF4350d Scanner MFDrivers (UFR II / FAX / ScanGear)|
|[Windows 32bit] imageCLASS MF4350d Scanner MFDrivers (UFR II / FAX / ScanGear)|
|[Windows 32-bit] Patch for Network Scan, USB Scan (Windows 8/8.1/10)|
|Scanner Driver & Utilities V2.10.0 for Mac OS: 10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/10.12/10.13|
|Canon MF4350d Scanner UFR II/UFRII LT Printer Driver & Utilities for Macintosh V10.14.0 [Mac OS: 10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/10.12/10.13]||Download|
|Fax Driver & Utilities for Macintosh V4.13.0 [Mac OS: 10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/10.12/10.13]||Download|
|Canon MF4350d Scanner UFR II/UFRII LT Printer Driver for Linux V3.40 32-64 bit||Download|