Canon MF Scan Utility is a freeware document scanner app filed under drivers and made available by Canon for Windows. The review for Canon MF Scan Utility has not been completed yet, but it was tested by an editor here on a PC and a list of features has been compiled; see below. If you would like to submit a review of this software download, we welcome your input and encourage you to submit us something!
Canon MF Scan Utility is a nifty little application that can help you complete scanning jobs directly from your desktop. It allows you to scan documents or images using the multifunction device’s scanner, in order to save them on your computer as PDF or other formats.
The application comes with a simple and user-friendly interface that provides you with quick access to the functions bundled within the program. You can make use of the built-in ‘Quick Menu’ in order to access various tools, such as ‘Scan’, ‘Copy’ or ‘Device Settings’.
In addition to this, Canon MF Scan Utility helps you configure several settings regarding the document type, resolution, paper size and orientation, scan area or output file name.
Canon MF Scan Utility and MF Toolbox
How to Download Canon MF Scan Utility?
To install Canon MF Scan Utility on Mac, you can easily download it from the Mac App Store. Then, you need to double-click the downloaded file and follow the onscreen instructions. You can now use Canon MF Scan Utility on your Mac computer.
- Filename: mac-scan-v2150-01.dmg
- Version: V2.15.0
- Size: 92.37 MB
- File Languages: English | Spanish | German | French | Italian | Japanese | Korean | Dutch | TC | Turkish | Chinese
- Post Date: 06/17/2019
- Environment: Supported OS Mac OS: 10.9.5 – 10.14.5
- If you are using a TWAIN driver
- This driver is not compatible with TWAIN drivers.
- If you are using a TWAIN driver, use Version 2.5.0 or earlier of this driver and a supported printer model.
- Supported printer models can be confirmed in the README file of each version.
- If you have installed Version 2.6.0 or later of this driver, perform an overwrite installation of Version 2.5.0 or earlier and use that.
- The scanner function cannot be used with a network connection for the following products. Use of the scanner function is only supported through a USB connection.
- MF3010/MF4350d/MF4370dn/ D480/D420/D1120/D1150/ D1170/D1180/MF4690/ MF5850dn/MF5880dn/D530/D550
How to install Canon MF Scan Utility?
- The Canon MF Scan Utility and MF Toolbox necessary for adding scanners are also installed.
- Run the downloaded file and install it. Double-click the mounted Disk Image. Double-click the Installer file in the folder. Installation starts automatically.
How to uninstall Canon MF Scan Utility?
- Canon MF Scan Utility runs on the following operating systems: Windows.
- Step 1. Press Windows logo key on the keyboard, then type in Control Panel and click it in the result.
- Step 2. Click Uninstall a program or Add and remove a program.
- Step 3. Right-click Canon MF Scan Utility and click Uninstall/Change.
- Step 4. Click Yes to confirm the uninstallation.
Enjoy printing with your printer
There are various other utilities and applications that can be installed on your computer to improve the quality of printing by your printer. These utilities are designed to interact with the printer in a way that will help you to obtain the best possible output.
The Canon MF Scan Utility is an application that can be used with many different printers. This application is particularly useful for scanning documents, photos, and images at high resolution, which can then be saved on a local drive. This is a very fast and efficient program that does not take much time or memory from your computer.
- Enjoy printing with your printer.
- You can scan multiple document pages into one PDF file.
- You can change the order of document pages.
- You can rotate, edit, delete, and insert the blank page in a scanned image to create the PDF file.
If your Operating System uses Windows, please go to our post
The Canon MF Scan Utility is a piece of software that you can use to do manual duplex scanning. The printer will scan both the front and back sides of a paper, and then give you the option to save the scans into a PDF file. You can also copy or email the results of your scan right from the program. Bear in mind that manual duplex scanning works best for regular, smaller size scans – if you want to scan an A4 sized page or larger, it’s better to stick with your regular automatic scan job. Enjoy printing with your Canon printer!