Canon MF LBP Wireless Setup Assistant for (Mac OS: 10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/10.12/10.13), This product is software for confirming the SSID (access point name) and network key when configuring wireless LAN settings.
Canon MF LBP Wireless Setup
- This software is only available in English.
- You can use the Canon Wireless Setup Assistant only with the AirPort on the Macintosh computer. This function is not available for third-party external wireless LAN network interfaces.
- Administrators (a member of the Administrators group) use this function.
- You cannot check SSID or Network Key in the network environment where the computer and the access point are connected via wired LAN.
Download Driver and Software Details
- File Name: CanonAPChkTool_osx_V120.dmg
File Version: V1.2.0
File Size: 421Kb
File Languages: English
Post Date: 08/27/2018
Supported OS: Mac OS 10.8.0 – 10.13.6
The following instructions show you how to download the compressed files and decompress them.
- Click the link. The download will start automatically.
- Files are saved on your computer desktop.
- Double-click the file to mount the Disk Image.
- Double-click the mounted Disk Image.
- Double-click the HTML file in the decompressed folder, and information about how to use the tool will be displayed.
- Double-click the Installer file in the folder. Installation starts automatically.