Canon MAXIFY MB5460 Drivers & Software Download Support for OS Windows, Macintosh, and Linux – The Canon MAXIFY MB5460 is for yourself. Loaded with business all set functions, the MB5460 has the speed to help keep up with how you perform. The very first point you are going to notice with this great Multi-Function printer is how briskly the 1st page will come out – but what you are going to enjoy the most is the fact it will eventually preserve you in ink expenses – with black and white pages costing approximately two.3 cents per webpage.
Canon MAXIFY MB5460
Canon MB5460 Driver System Requirements & Compatibility
Windows 10 (32bit / 64bit), Windows 8.1(32bit / 64bit), Windows 8(32bi / 64bitt), Windows 7(32bit / 64bit), Windows Vista(32bit / 64bit), Windows XP SP2 or later, Windows XP x64 Edition, Mac OS X 10.11 / 10.10 / 10.9 / 10.8 / 10.7, Linux OS
- These instructions are for Windows 7 Operating System , may be different from the other Versions or Operating System .
- If the driver is installed on your computer, remove it before installing the new driver
- You must log in as Administrator
- If Windows User Account Control prompt is displayed, click Yes.
- If the Windows Security dialog box Appears, check Always trust software from ” Canon Industries, Ltd .” and click Install
Canon MAXIFY MB5460 Driver Installation
How to Installations Guide?
- Make sure the computer and the Canon Machine not connected
- When the download is complete, and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click the downloaded file. The file name ends in. Exe.
- You can accept the default location to save the files. Click Next, and then wait while the installer extracts the data to prepare for installation.
- NOTE: If you closed the Complete Download screen, browse to the folder where you saved them. Exe file, and then click it.
- Select your language concerning the language list and click “OK.”
- Please follow the installation screen directions.
How to Uninstallations Guide?
- Open Devices and Printers by clicking the Start button Picture of the Start button, and then, on the Start menu, clicking Devices and Printers.
- Right-click the printer that you want to remove, click Remove device, and then click Yes.
- If you can’t delete the printer, right-click it again, click Run as administrator, click Remove device, and then click Yes.
Canon MAXIFY MB5460 Driver Download
|Canon MB5460 Full Driver & Software Package – (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)|
|Maxify MB5460 XPS Printer Driver – (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/Server 2008/Server 2008 x64/Server 2008 R2 x64/Server 2012 x64/Server 2012 R2 x64)|
|Canon MB5460 MP Drivers – (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)|
|MB5460 Driver MP Drivers – (Windows Server 2008/Server 2008 x64/Server 2008 R2 x64/Server 2012 x64/Server 2012 R2 x64)|
|MB5460 Full Driver & Software Package – (OS X 10.11/OS X 10.10/OS X 10.9/OS X 10.8)|
|ICA Driver – (OS X 10.11/OS X 10.10/OS X 10.9/OS X 10.8)|
|MB5460 CUPS Printer Driver – (OS X 10.11/OS X 10.10/OS X 10.9/OS X 10.8)||Download|