Canon MAXIFY MB5455 Printer Drivers & Software Support for OS Windows, Mac and Linux – Canon MAXIFY MB5455 For productive tiny office printing, with out compromising on functionality, high quality or reliability MAXIFY MB5450 Sequence is your perfect selection. With superior quality, marker resistant inks, Wi-Fi and Ethernet connectivity and single go two-sided scanning, you may print at substantial volumes, faster than previously just before.
Canon MAXIFY MB5455
Simple to make use of, straightforward to be effective A sizable eight.8cm colour touchscreen supplies simple entry to all of MAXIFY MB5455 Sequence features. Besides a high-capacity 500 sheet feeder, fifty sheet automatic doc feeder and double-sided printing, MAXIFY MB5455 Series also supports several different paper sizes and types – from A4 plain paper, to labels, envelopes, image paper as well as two-sided ID card copying – getting the strain out of popular office print careers.
Canon MAXIFY MB5455 Driver System Requirements & Compatibility
Windows 10 (32bit / 64bit), Windows 8.1(32bit / 64bit), Windows 8(32bi / 64bitt), Windows 7(32bit / 64bit), Windows Vista(32bit / 64bit), Windows XP SP2 or later, Windows XP x64 Edition, Mac OS X 10.11 / 10.10 / 10.9 / 10.8 / 10.7, Linux OS
- These instructions are for Windows 7 Operating System , may be different from the other Versions or Operating System .
- If the driver is installed on your computer , remove it before installing the new driver
- You must log in as Administrator
- If Windows User Account Control prompt is displayed , click Yes .
- If the Windows Security dialog box Appears , check Always trust software from ” Canon Industries , ltd .” and click Install
Canon MAXIFY MB5455 Driver Installation
How to Installations Guide?
- Make sure the computer and the Canon Machine not connected
- When the download is complete and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click the downloaded file. The file name ends in. Exe.
- You can accept the default location to save the files. Click Next, and then wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation.
- NOTE: If you closed the Download Complete screen, browse to the folder where you saved the. Exe file, and then click it.
- Select your language with reference to the language list and click “OK”.
- Please follow the installation screen directions.
how to Unistallations Guide?
- Open Devices and Printers by clicking the Start button Picture of the Start button, and then, on the Start menu, clicking Devices and Printers.
- Right-click the printer that you want to remove, click Remove device, and then click Yes.
- If you can’t delete the printer, right-click it again, click Run as administrator, click Remove device, and then click Yes.