Canon MAXIFY MB5450 Printer Drivers & Software Support for OS Windows, Mac and Linux – The Canon MAXIFY MB5450 whole modest workplace resolution For efficient smaller workplace printing, without having compromising on general performance, top quality or trustworthiness MAXIFY MB5450 Series is your best alternative.
Canon MAXIFY MB5450
With top quality, marker resistant inks, Wi-Fi and Ethernet connectivity and one pass two-sided scanning, it is possible to print at large volumes, more quickly than previously right before.
High quality prints, every time
Dual Resistant High Density ink has been especially developed for business printing. This high quality ink gives you vivid colours, deep blacks and crisp text, without the worry of smudging.
Canon MAXIFY MB5450 Driver System Requirements & Compatibility
Windows 10 (32bit / 64bit), Windows 8.1(32bit / 64bit), Windows 8(32bi / 64bitt), Windows 7(32bit / 64bit), Windows Vista(32bit / 64bit), Windows XP SP2 or later, Windows XP x64 Edition, Mac OS X 10.11 / 10.10 / 10.9 / 10.8 / 10.7, Linux OS
- These instructions are for Windows 7 Operating System , may be different from the other Versions or Operating System .
- If the driver is installed on your computer , remove it before installing the new driver
- You must log in as Administrator
- If Windows User Account Control prompt is displayed , click Yes .
- If the Windows Security dialog box Appears , check Always trust software from ” Canon Industries , ltd .” and click Install
Canon MAXIFY MB5450 Driver Installation
How to Installations Guide?
- Make sure the computer and the Canon Machine not connected
- When the download is complete and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click the downloaded file. The file name ends in. Exe.
- You can accept the default location to save the files. Click Next, and then wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation.
- NOTE: If you closed the Download Complete screen, browse to the folder where you saved the. Exe file, and then click it.
- Select your language with reference to the language list and click “OK”.
- Please follow the installation screen directions.
how to Unistallations Guide?
- Open Devices and Printers by clicking the Start button Picture of the Start button, and then, on the Start menu, clicking Devices and Printers.
- Right-click the printer that you want to remove, click Remove device, and then click Yes.
- If you can’t delete the printer, right-click it again, click Run as administrator, click Remove device, and then click Yes.