Canon MAXIFY MB5410 Driver & Software Support for OS Windows, Mac and Linux – The Canon MAXIFY MB5410 Wireless network Small Office All-In-A single Printer was created to meet the needs of smaller businesses, by delivering substantial-top quality, low-price prints. It features a fast initially printout time as fast as 6 seconds1 with quick printing speeds up to 24 ipm (B&W)/15.5 ipm (Color) receiving the images you want if you want them.
Canon MAXIFY MB5410
The Canon MAXIFY MB5410 Wireless Small Office All-In-One Printer Energy by means of forms with one-move duplex scanning which concurrently scans either side of two-sided files, allowing quickly multi-web page copying and checking. The MB5410 is created for large careers with a 500 page pieces of paper holder potential, along with a higher webpage deliver of 2500 BAndW/1500 coloration designs when you use XL printer ink tanks.
Always stay connected and informed with built-in standard Management Information Base (MIB) support, which allows you to easily manage the MAXIFY printers on your network. Built-in Wi-Fi2 networking makes it easy to connect and print from your computer and favorite mobile devices, and with the Canon PRINT app3, you have the added features of being able to print from the cloud and scan directly to your mobile device.
Canon MAXIFY MB5410 Driver System Requirements & Compatibility
Windows 10 (32bit / 64bit), Windows 8.1(32bit / 64bit), Windows 8(32bi / 64bitt), Windows 7(32bit / 64bit), Windows Vista(32bit / 64bit), Windows XP SP2 or later, Windows XP x64 Edition, Mac OS X 10.11 / 10.10 / 10.9 / 10.8 / 10.7, Linux OS
- These instructions are for Windows 7 Operating System , may be different from the other Versions or Operating System .
- If the driver is installed on your computer , remove it before installing the new driver
- You must log in as Administrator
- If Windows User Account Control prompt is displayed , click Yes .
- If the Windows Security dialog box Appears , check Always trust software from ” Canon Industries , ltd .” and click Install
Canon MAXIFY MB5410 Driver Installation
How to Installations Guide?
- Make sure the computer and the Canon Machine not connected
- When the download is complete and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click the downloaded file. The file name ends in. Exe.
- You can accept the default location to save the files. Click Next, and then wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation.
- NOTE: If you closed the Download Complete screen, browse to the folder where you saved the. Exe file, and then click it.
- Select your language with reference to the language list and click “OK”.
- Please follow the installation screen directions.
how to Unistallations Guide?
- Open Devices and Printers by clicking the Start button Picture of the Start button, and then, on the Start menu, clicking Devices and Printers.
- Right-click the printer that you want to remove, click Remove device, and then click Yes.
- If you can’t delete the printer, right-click it again, click Run as administrator, click Remove device, and then click Yes.