Canon MAXIFY MB5400 Series Printer Drivers & Software Download
The Download Software and Driver links available in the Table below can also be used for the following Canon MAXIFY MB5400 Series printer types:
Canon MAXIFY MB5400 Series Scanner Specification:
- Scanner Type: Flatbed, Single Pass 2-sided ADF
- Scanner Technology: 2x CIS colour scanner
- Scanner Resolution (Optical): Up to 1200 x 1200 dpi
- 2-sided Scanning: Available (single pass)
- Scan Speed (ADF) Approx: Duplex. 23 ipm Col, Duplex. 23 ipm B/W
- Maximum Document Size: Flatbed: A4, LTR (216x297mm), ADF: A4, LTR, LGL
- Scanning Depth (Input / Output): Colour: 48 bit / 24 bit, Greyscale: 16 bit / 8 bit
- Scan Functions: Scan to email, Scan to network folder, Scan to Cloud, Scan to USB
Canon MAXIFY MB5400 Series Driver System Requirements & Compatibility
Windows 10 (32bit / 64bit), Windows 8.1(32bit / 64bit), Windows 8(32bit / 64bit), Windows 7(32bit / 64bit), Windows Vista(32bit / 64bit), Windows XP SP2 or later, Windows XP x64 Edition, macOS High Sierra v10.13/MacOS Sierra v10.12 / Mac OS X v10.11 / Mac OS X v10.10 /Mac OS X v10.9 / Mac OS X v10.8 / Mac OS X v10.7 / Mac OS X v10.6 / Mac OS X v10.5.
- These instructions are for Windows 7 Operating System, may be different from the other Versions or Operating System.
- If the driver is installed on your computer, remove it before installing the new driver
- You must log in as Administrator
- If Windows User Account Control prompt is displayed, click Yes.
- If the Windows Security dialog box Appears, check Always trust software from ” Canon Industries, Ltd .” and click Install
Canon MAXIFY MB5400 Series Driver Installation
How to Installations Guide?
- Make sure the computer and the Canon Machine not connected
- When the download is complete, and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click the downloaded file. The file name ends in. Exe.
- You can accept the default location to save the files. Click Next, and then wait while the installer extracts the data to prepare for installation.
- NOTE: If you closed the Complete Download screen, browse to the folder where you saved them. Exe file, and then click it.
- Select your language concerning the word list and click “OK.”
- Please follow the installation screen directions.
How to Uninstallation Guide?
- Open Devices and Printers by clicking the Start button Picture of the Start button, and then, on the Start menu, clicking Devices and Printers.
- Right-click the printer that you want to remove, click Remove device, and then click Yes.
- If you can’t delete the printer, right-click it again, click Run as administrator, click Remove device, and then click Yes.
Canon MAXIFY MB5400 Series Drivers and Software Download
|Support Operating System||Download|
|MB5400 series Full Driver & Software Package (Windows)|
|MB5400 series XPS Printer Driver Ver.6.00 (Windows)|
|MB5400 series MP Drivers Ver.1.00 (Windows)|
|MB5400 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver.18.104.22.168 (Mac)|
|ICA Driver Ver.4.2.0a (Mac)|
|MB5400 series Full Driver & Software Package (Mac)|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.40 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|ScanGear MP Ver. 3.40 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|Canon IJ Scan Utility OCR Dictionary Ver.1.0.5 (Windows)|
|My Printer Ver.3.3.0 (Windows)|
|Quick Utility Toolbox Ver.2.2.0 (Windows)|
|IJ Network Device Setup Utility Ver.1.6.0 (Windows)|
|Speed Dial Utility Ver.2.1.0 (Windows)|
|IJ Scan Utility Lite Ver.3.0.2 (Mac)|
|Canon IJ Network Tool Ver.4.7.0a (Mac)|
|IJ Scan Utility Ver.2.3.5 (Mac)|