Canon MAXIFY MB5120 Driver & Software Download – The Canon MAXIFY MB5120 is a high-speed Wi-fi Tiny Office environment All-In-One Printer, ideal for approximately nine people. Intended to fulfill the demands of your growing compact small business, it delivers massive business results with crisp, sharp text and lively colors.
With the drive plus the MAXIFY MB5120 printer, results are yours to help make. The MB5120 printer is prepared for large workloads, boasting a fast first print out time as quick as six seconds1 from an ability on and has rapidly one go 2-sided scanning and copying.
Canon MAXIFY MB5120
The paper tray can hold up to 250 sheets of pure paper as well as the Twin Resistant Significant Density (DRHD) inks allow for smudge and highlighter resistant prints. Your complete MAXIFY lineup characteristics built-in Wi-Fi2 which is entirely appropriate while using the Canon PRINT apps. This makes it quick to share and print data directly from your tablet or smartphone using finding public Cloud services. You can also quickly scan directly to your cell machine, This series of printers is the parent of Canon MAXIFY MB5100 Series.
- Scanning Element: Contact Image Sensor (CIS)
- Max. Resolutions: Optical: ADF & Flatbed: 1200 x 1200 dpi (Optical)11, Interpolated: 19,200 x 19,200 dpi (Interpolated)
- Colour Depth: 48-bit internal/24-bit external
- Max. Document Size: Flatbed: 8.5 x 11 (Letter); ADF – 50 Sheet Capacity, ADF: 8.5 x 14 (Legal); ADF – 10 Sheet Capacity
Canon MAXIFY MB5120 Driver System Requirements & Compatibility
Windows 10 (32bit / 64bit), Windows 8.1(32bit / 64bit), Windows 8(32bit / 64bit), Windows 7(32bit / 64bit), Windows Vista(32bit / 64bit), Windows XP SP2 or later, Windows XP x64 Edition, MacOS 10.14/ 10.13/ Sierra v10.12 / Mac OS X v10.11 / Mac OS X v10.10 /Mac OS X v10.9 / Mac OS X v10.8 / Mac OS X v10.7 / Mac OS X v10.6 / Mac OS X v10.5 / Linux.
- These instructions are for Windows 7 Operating System, may be different from the other Versions or Operating System.
- If the driver is installed on your computer, remove it before installing the new driver
- You must log in as Administrator
- If Windows User Account Control prompt is displayed, click Yes.
- If the Windows Security dialog box appears, check Always trust software from ” Canon Industries, Ltd .” and click Install
Canon MAXIFY MB5120 Driver Installation
How to Installations Guide?
- Make sure the computer and the Canon Machine not connected
- When the download is complete, and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click the downloaded file. The file name ends in. Exe.
- You can accept the default location to save the files. Click Next, and then wait while the installer extracts the data to prepare for installation.
- NOTE: If you closed the Complete Download screen, browse to the folder where you saved them. Exe file, and then click it.
- Select your language regarding the language list and click “OK.”
- Please follow the installation screen directions.
How to Uninstallation Guide?
- Open Devices and Printers by clicking the Start button Picture of the Start button, and then, on the Start menu, clicking Devices and Printers.
- Right-click the printer that you want to remove, click Remove device, and then click Yes.
- If you can’t delete the printer, right-click it again, click Run as an administrator, click Remove device, and then click Yes.