Canon MAXIFY MB2340 Driver Download – The Canon MB2340 Maximise your private home office probably Quickly and productive All-In-One giving business enterprise high-quality color printing for household offices.
Attributes Wi-Fi and Ethernet, contact display operation plus smartphone and cloud connectivity.
- Scanner Type: Flatbed, ADF
- Scanner Technology: CIS color scanner
- Scanner Resolution (Optical): Up to 1200 x 1200 dpi¹
- Maximum Document Size: Flatbed: A4, LTR (216x297mm), ADF: A4, LTR, LGL
All-In-One for household offices
Dwelling business office environments usually need productivity and versatility from a space preserving style and design which business inkjet All-In-One delivers. With wi-fi and Ethernet connectivity, professional print top quality also duplicate, scan and fax functions it has a proposed regular monthly print quantity of amongst two hundred and one,000 internet pages.
- Speedy All-In-One for the occupied home office with copy, duplicate, scan, and fax capabilities
- No watching for documents with Rapid 1st Print Moreover 15 color pages/min and 23 mono pages/min
- Wi-Fi moreover Ethernet relationship: print from and scan to PCs, smartphones, tablets and cloud services
- Built-in 50-sheet Automated Document Feeder and 500-sheet paper ability.
- Print as much as 1, two hundred mono and 900 color internet pages with independently replaceable XL ink tanks
Canon MAXIFY MB2340 Driver System Requirements & Compatibility
Windows 10 (32bit / 64bit), Windows 8.1(32bit / 64bit), Windows 8(32bit / 64bit), Windows 7(32bit / 64bit), Windows Vista(32bit / 64bit), Windows XP SP2 or later, Windows XP x64 Edition, MacOS Sierra v10.12 / Mac OS X v10.11 / Mac OS X v10.10 /Mac OS X v10.9 / Mac OS X v10.8 / Mac OS X v10.7 / Mac OS X v10.6 / Mac OS X v10.5 / Linux.
- These instructions are for Windows 7 Operating System, may be different from the other Versions or Operating System.
- If the driver is installed on your computer, remove it before installing the new driver
- You must log in as Administrator
- If Windows User Account Control prompt is displayed, click Yes.
- If the Windows Security dialog box Appears, check Always trust software from ” Canon Industries, Ltd .” and click Install
Canon MAXIFY MB2340 Driver Installation
How to Installations Guide?
- Make sure the computer and the Canon Machine not connected
- When the download is complete, and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click the downloaded file. The file name ends in. Exe.
- You can accept the default location to save the files. Click Next, and then wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation.
- NOTE: If you closed the Download Complete screen, browse to the folder where you saved the. Exe file, and then click it.
- Select your language regarding the language list and click “OK.”
- Please follow the installation screen directions.
How to Uninstallation Guide?
- Open Devices and Printers by clicking the Start button Picture of the Start button, and then, on the Start menu, clicking Devices and Printers.
- Right-click the printer that you want to remove, click Remove device, and then click Yes.
- If you can’t delete the printer, right-click it again, click Run as administrator, click Remove device, and then click Yes.
Canon MAXIFY MB2340 Driver Language
English, Français, Español, Italiano, Deutsch, Dansk, Suomi, Nederlands, Norsk, Svenska, Ceština, Magyar, Polski, Português, Türkçe, Eesti, Lietuviu, Latviešu, Slovenšcina, Slovensky, Româna,
Canon MAXIFY MB2340 Driver & Software Download
Get Complete Driver and Software Canon MAXIFY MB2300 Series
If you require any more information or have any questions Canon MAXIFY MB2340 Driver Download, please feel free to contact administrator Drivers Devices us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org