Canon MAXIFY MB2300 Series Download – Canon MAXIFY MB2300 Developed to satisfy the requirements of your hard-working home-based small business, the MB2320 generally takes on significant work opportunities with ease.
This wireless multi-function high-speed printer functions a fast initial print out time of 7-seconds, close to 23 Black/15 Colour smudge-proof/highlighter resistant, photographs for every moment, 500-Sheet Paper Tray Functionality, 50-Sheet Auto Document Feeder, in addition, a 15,000 Site Accountability Cycle Small Expense For each and every Print With Canon MAXIFY, you support conserve resources and proceed to keep rates down.
XL Ink Tanks make the reduced value for each and every print that has a major site website page produce of as several as 1200 Black/900 Shade webpages.v
- Scanning Element: Contact Image Sensor (CIS)
- Max. Resolutions: Optical:Flatbed: 1200 x 1200 dpi, ADF: 1200 x 1200 dpi,Interpolated:19,200 x 19,200 dpi
- Scanner Features: Push Scan, Scan to Memory (USB Flash Memory), Scan to Email, Scan Solution, Scan to Cloud, Scan to Network Folder
- Color Depth: 48-bit internal/24-bit external
- Max. Document Size: Flatbed: 8.5 x 11.7,ADF: 8.5 x 14
Canon MAXIFY MB2340 Driver System Requirements & Compatibility
Windows 10 (32bit / 64bit), Windows 8.1(32bit / 64bit), Windows 8(32bit / 64bit), Windows 7(32bit / 64bit), Windows Vista(32bit / 64bit), Windows XP SP2 or later, Windows XP x64 Edition, MacOS Sierra v10.12 / Mac OS X v10.11 / Mac OS X v10.10 /Mac OS X v10.9 / Mac OS X v10.8 / Mac OS X v10.7 / Mac OS X v10.6 / Mac OS X v10.5 / Linux.
- These instructions are for Windows 7 Operating System, may be different from the other Versions or Operating System.
- If the driver is installed on your computer, remove it before installing the new driver
- You must log in as Administrator
- If Windows User Account Control prompt is displayed, click Yes.
- If the Windows Security dialog box Appears, check Always trust software from ” Canon Industries, Ltd .” and click Install
Canon MAXIFY MB2340 Driver Installation
How to Installations Guide?
- Make sure the computer and the Canon Machine not connected
- When the download is complete, and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click the downloaded file. The file name ends in. Exe.
- You can accept the default location to save the files. Click Next, and then wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation.
- NOTE: If you closed the Download Complete screen, browse to the folder where you saved the. Exe file, and then click it.
- Select your language regarding the language list and click “OK.”
- Please follow the installation screen directions.
How to Uninstallation Guide?
- Open Devices and Printers by clicking the Start button Picture of the Start button, and then, on the Start menu, clicking Devices and Printers.
- Right-click the printer that you want to remove, click Remove device, and then click Yes.
- If you can’t delete the printer, right-click it again, click Run as administrator, click Remove device, and then click Yes.