Canon MAXIFY MB2140 Printer Drivers & Software Download Support for OS Windows, Mac and Linux – Canon MAXIFY MB2140 Multifunction Inkjet Wireless Printer (Black) Fantastic multifunction colour inkjet printer, scanner, copier and fax, with print and scan guidance for cell devices and cloud companies, 19 ipm mono print speed as well as a number of community attributes.
Canon MAXIFY MB2140
- Fast printing: 19 ipm mono, 13 ipm colour
- Wi-Fi networking for direct printing from mobile devices
- Print from and scan to cloud services
- 1,200-page mono and 900-page colour ink yields
- Stay productive: 250-sheet capacity and 50-sheet ADF
Canon MAXIFY MB2140 Driver System Requirements & Compatibility
Windows 10 (32bit / 64bit), Windows 8.1(32bit / 64bit), Windows 8(32bi / 64bitt), Windows 7(32bit / 64bit), Windows Vista(32bit / 64bit), Windows XP SP2 or later, Windows XP x64 Edition, Mac OS X 10.11 / 10.10 / 10.9 / 10.8 / 10.7, Linux OS
- These instructions are for Windows 7 Operating System , may be different from the other Versions or Operating System .
- If the driver is installed on your computer , remove it before installing the new driver
- You must log in as Administrator
- If Windows User Account Control prompt is displayed , click Yes .
- If the Windows Security dialog box Appears , check Always trust software from ” Canon Industries , ltd .” and click Install
Canon MAXIFY MB2140 Driver Installation
How to Installations Guide?
- Make sure the computer and the Canon Machine not connected
- When the download is complete and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click the downloaded file. The file name ends in. Exe.
- You can accept the default location to save the files. Click Next, and then wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation.
- NOTE: If you closed the Download Complete screen, browse to the folder where you saved the. Exe file, and then click it.
- Select your language with reference to the language list and click “OK”.
- Please follow the installation screen directions.
how to Unistallations Guide?
- Open Devices and Printers by clicking the Start button Picture of the Start button, and then, on the Start menu, clicking Devices and Printers.
- Right-click the printer that you want to remove, click Remove device, and then click Yes.
- If you can’t delete the printer, right-click it again, click Run as administrator, click Remove device, and then click Yes.
Canon MAXIFY MB2140 Driver Download
Incoming search terms:
- canon maxify mb2140
- canon maxify mb2140 software download
- canon mb2100 driver download