Canon MAXIFY MB2020 Driver Download Support for OS Windows, Mac and Linux – The Canon MAXIFY MB2020 Wi-fi Business office All-In-One Inkjet Printer with Cellular and Tablet Printing, and AirPrint and Google Suitable o make a difference the dimensions within your house business, results is finally described because of the perform that is finished behind the scenes.
Canon MAXIFY MB2020
The MB2020 comes outfitted which has a 250 Sheet Paper Cassette as well as a high-speed ADF that may accommodate fifty sheets of paper at once. The MB2020 generates 16 Black/11 shade illustrations or photos per moment.
Canon MAXIFY MB2020 Driver System Requirements & Compatibility
- Windows 10 (32bit / 64bit)
- Windows 8.1(32bit / 64bit)
- Windows 8(32bi / 64bitt)
- Windows 7(32bit / 64bit)
- Windows Vista(32bit / 64bit)
- Windows XP SP2 or later
- Windows XP x64 Edition
- Mac OS X 10.11 / 10.10 / 10.9 / 10.8 / 10.7
- Linux OS
- These instructions are for Windows 7 Operating System , may be different from the other Versions or Operating System .
- If the driver is installed on your computer , remove it before installing the new driver
- You must log in as Administrator
- If Windows User Account Control prompt is displayed , click Yes .
- If the Windows Security dialog box Appears , check Always trust software from ” Canon Industries , ltd .” and click Install
Canon MAXIFY MB2020 Driver Installation
How to Installations Guide?
- Make sure the computer and the Canon Machine not connected
- When the download is complete and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click the downloaded file. The file name ends in. Exe.
- You can accept the default location to save the files. Click Next, and then wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation.
- NOTE: If you closed the Download Complete screen, browse to the folder where you saved the. Exe file, and then click it.
- Select your language with reference to the language list and click “OK”.
- Please follow the installation screen directions.
how to Unistallations Guide?
- Open Devices and Printers by clicking the Start button Picture of the Start button, and then, on the Start menu, clicking Devices and Printers.
- Right-click the printer that you want to remove, click Remove device, and then click Yes.
- If you can’t delete the printer, right-click it again, click Run as administrator, click Remove device, and then click Yes.
Canon MAXIFY MB2020 Driver Download
Full Driver & Software Package (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)
MP Drivers Ver. 1.04 (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)
XPS Printer Driver Ver. 5.80 (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)
Canon IJ Scan Utility OCR Dictionary Ver. 1.0.0 (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)
Full Driver & Software Package Mac (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7/10.6)
CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 18.104.22.168 Mac (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7/10.6)
ICA Driver Ver. 4.1.3 Mac (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7/10.6)
Canon IJ Network Tool Ver. 4.6.1 Mac (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7/10.6/10.5)
Canon IJ Scan Utility Ver.2.1.6 Mac (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7/10.6)
IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.00 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)
ScanGear MP Ver. 3.00 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)