Canon MAXIFY IB4170 Printer Drivers Download – Canon MAXIFY iB4170 NEW! Responsible Efficiency For All Printing Demands Superior functionality printer that provides high speed and small running cost for big volume printing.
- Max. print speed (A4): approx. 32.5ppm mono / 26.5ppm colour
- ISO Standard print speed (A4): up to 24.0ipm (mono) / 15.5ipm (colour)
- Print, wired / wireless LAN
- First Print Out Time (FPOT), A4: Approx. 6.0secs. mono / 7.0secs. colour
The quality of the print result’s excellent, thanks to its high-density ink which caters big benefits for printer end users. The high-density ink has the opportunity to persistently supply sharp and crisp documents that meet business quality. Also, it helps make the print outcome has resistant towards highlighter and water
Support for Google Cloud Print, Apple AirPrint (iOS), Mopria, and the Canon PRINT App makes it easy to print from mobile devices. All popular cloud services such as Google Drive, Dropbox, Evernote, OneNote, and OneDrive can also be used for direct printing. Access point mode allows a mobile device to connect directly to the printer – no Wi-Fi network is required.
Canon PRINT Inkjet/SELPHY
Please note that the Canon PRINT Inkjet/SELPHY App has now replaced the Easy-PhotoPrint App.
Canon PRINT Inkjet/SELPHY is a free application for Apple iOS or Android smartphones and tablets that when connected to a Wi-Fi enabled PIXMA, MAXIFY or SELPHY printer enables a wide range of printing capabilities.
Canon MAXIFY IB4170 Driver System Requirements & Compatibility
Windows 10 (32bit / 64bit), Windows 8.1(32bit / 64bit), Windows 8(32bi / 64bitt), Windows 7(32bit / 64bit), Windows Vista(32bit / 64bit), Windows XP SP2 or later, Windows XP x64 Edition, MacOS Sierra v10.12 / Mac OS X v10.11 / Mac OS X v10.10 /Mac OS X v10.9 / Mac OS X v10.8 / Mac OS X v10.7 / Mac OS X v10.6 / Mac OS X v10.5
- These instructions are for Windows 7 Operating System , may be different from the other Versions or Operating System .
- If the driver is installed on your computer, remove it before installing the new driver
- You must log in as Administrator
- If Windows User Account Control prompt is displayed, click Yes.
- If the Windows Security dialog box Appears, check Always trust software from ” Canon Industries, ltd .” and click Install
Canon MAXIFY IB4170 Driver Installation
How to Installations Guide?
- Make sure the computer and the Canon Machine not connected
- When the download is complete, and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click the downloaded file. The file name ends in. Exe.
- You can accept the default location to save the files. Click Next, and then wait while the installer extracts the data to prepare for installation.
- NOTE: If you closed the Complete Download screen, browse to the folder where you saved them. Exe file, and then click it.
- Select your language concerning the language list and click “OK.”
- Please follow the installation screen directions.
How to Uninstallation Guide?
- Open Devices and Printers by clicking the Start button Picture of the Start button, and then, on the Start menu, clicking Devices and Printers.
- Right-click the printer that you want to remove, click Remove device, and then click Yes.
- If you can’t delete the printer, right-click it again, click Run as administrator, click Remove device, and then click Yes.