Canon MAXIFY iB4140 Driver & Software Support for OS Windows, Mac and Linux – MAXIFY iB4140 Designed forproductivity and performance, and stability. Quick 24 ipm mono and 15.5 ipm colour stamping with a deliver as much as 2,500 pages, lower running expenses, as well as Wi-Fi – ideal for tiny workplaces.
Canon MAXIFY iB4140
Canon MAXIFY iB4140 Coloring laser printer together with the speed, capacity and economy to get an essential part of the tiny office. By using a high-capability 500-page document cassette, the Canon MAXIFY iB4140 produces exceptional prints with stunning colors and crisp text message using its marker- and rubbing-tolerant DRHD ink. The Canon MAXIFY iB4140 prints A4 at an super-speedy 24 ipm in mono and 15.5 ipm in shade, while its first web page out time (FPOT) is definitely 6 mere seconds.
- Fast printing at 24 ipm mono, 15.5 ipm colour
- Wi-Fi and LAN connectivity
- Print from popular cloud services
- High ink yields: 2,500 mono/1,500 colour pages
- Productive 500-sheet capacity
Canon MAXIFY iB4140 Driver System Requirements & Compatibility
Windows 10 (32bit / 64bit), Windows 8.1(32bit / 64bit), Windows 8(32bi / 64bitt), Windows 7(32bit / 64bit), Windows Vista(32bit / 64bit), Windows XP SP2 or later, Windows XP x64 Edition, Mac OS X 10.11 / 10.10 / 10.9 / 10.8 / 10.7, Linux OS
- These instructions are for Windows 7 Operating System , may be different from the other Versions or Operating System .
- If the driver is installed on your computer , remove it before installing the new driver
- You must log in as Administrator
- If Windows User Account Control prompt is displayed , click Yes .
- If the Windows Security dialog box Appears , check Always trust software from ” Canon Industries , ltd .” and click Install
Canon MAXIFY iB4140 Driver Installation
How to Installations Guide?
- Make sure the computer and the Canon Machine not connected
- When the download is complete and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click the downloaded file. The file name ends in. Exe.
- You can accept the default location to save the files. Click Next, and then wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation.
- NOTE: If you closed the Download Complete screen, browse to the folder where you saved the. Exe file, and then click it.
- Select your language with reference to the language list and click “OK”.
- Please follow the installation screen directions.
how to Unistallations Guide?
- Open Devices and Printers by clicking the Start button Picture of the Start button, and then, on the Start menu, clicking Devices and Printers.
- Right-click the printer that you want to remove, click Remove device, and then click Yes.
- If you can’t delete the printer, right-click it again, click Run as administrator, click Remove device, and then click Yes.