Canon MAXIFY iB4110 Driver & Software Support for OS Windows, Mac and Linux – The Canon MAXIFY iB4110 Wi-fi Compact Place of work Printer is rapid and wise to help you concentration on expanding your business. Tailored to your modest place of work printing wants, it prints crisp and vibrant small business documents the two speedily and cost-effectively.
Canon MAXIFY iB4110
With Swift Initial Print, you’re able to print in as small as 6 seconds1 from electrical power on, as well as the printer capabilities fast print hurries up to 24 ipm (B&W)/15.5 ipm (Color). Designed for efficiency, it also features a large 500 sheet paper capacity and a 30,000 page duty cycle2. MAXIFY ink tanks deliver a high page yield from one set of XL ink tanks and the Dual Resistant High Density (DRHD) ink system produces laser sharp text that is smudge and highlighter resistant.
Canon MAXIFY iB4110 Driver System Requirements & Compatibility
Windows 10 (32bit / 64bit), Windows 8.1(32bit / 64bit), Windows 8(32bi / 64bitt), Windows 7(32bit / 64bit), Windows Vista(32bit / 64bit), Windows XP SP2 or later, Windows XP x64 Edition, Mac OS X 10.11 / 10.10 / 10.9 / 10.8 / 10.7, Linux OS
- These instructions are for Windows 7 Operating System , may be different from the other Versions or Operating System .
- If the driver is installed on your computer , remove it before installing the new driver
- You must log in as Administrator
- If Windows User Account Control prompt is displayed , click Yes .
- If the Windows Security dialog box Appears , check Always trust software from ” Canon Industries , ltd .” and click Install
Canon MAXIFY iB4110 Driver Installation
How to Installations Guide?
- Make sure the computer and the Canon Machine not connected
- When the download is complete and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click the downloaded file. The file name ends in. Exe.
- You can accept the default location to save the files. Click Next, and then wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation.
- NOTE: If you closed the Download Complete screen, browse to the folder where you saved the. Exe file, and then click it.
- Select your language with reference to the language list and click “OK”.
- Please follow the installation screen directions.
how to Unistallations Guide?
- Open Devices and Printers by clicking the Start button Picture of the Start button, and then, on the Start menu, clicking Devices and Printers.
- Right-click the printer that you want to remove, click Remove device, and then click Yes.
- If you can’t delete the printer, right-click it again, click Run as administrator, click Remove device, and then click Yes.