Canon MAXIFY IB4060 Printer Drivers Download – Canon MAXIFY IB4060 high performance printing machine for home office or tiny small business that won’t drain your bank.
The printer will allow you to print enormous piles of print work opportunities by means of its massive capacity paper trays and XL different ink tank.
The reward, having said that, isn’t stopping there, since in the exact time it results in usefulness to the explanation it is going to limit paper and ink replacement. Crispness and sharpness of the print outcome are fantastic.
Coming with 11PL for mono prints and 5PL for color, Canon iB4060 is surefire to deliver no smudges, spiderweb or anything at all that could damage the wonder of the files and images.
Rapidly and reliable determine completely MAXIFY IB 4060. Showcasing Speedy 1st Print engineering, the very first paper will likely be made approximately in 7 seconds.
With MAXIFY Printing Solutions technology, one it’s easier than ever to share and print information directly from your tablet or smartphone via popular Cloud services like Flickr®, Facebook®, Twitter®, Google Drive™, Dropbox® and more.
Canon MAXIFY IB4060 Driver System Requirements & Compatibility
Windows 10 (32bit / 64bit), Windows 8.1(32bit / 64bit), Windows 8(32bit / 64bit), Windows 7(32bit / 64bit), Windows Vista(32bit / 64bit), Windows XP SP2 or later, Windows XP x64 Edition, MacOS Sierra v10.12 / Mac OS X v10.11 / Mac OS X v10.10 /Mac OS X v10.9 / Mac OS X v10.8 / Mac OS X v10.7 / Mac OS X v10.6 / Mac OS X v10.5 / Linux.
- These instructions are for Windows 7 Operating System, may be different from the other Versions or Operating System.
- If the driver is installed on your computer, remove it before installing the new driver
- You must log in as Administrator
- If Windows User Account Control prompt is displayed, click Yes.
- If the Windows Security dialog box appears, check Always trust software from ” Canon Industries, Ltd .” and click Install
Canon MAXIFY IB4060 Driver Installation
How about Installations Guide?
- Make sure the computer and the Canon Machine not connected
- When the download is complete, and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click the downloaded file. The file name ends in. Exe.
- You can accept the default location to save the files. Click Next, and then wait while the installer extracts the data to prepare for installation.
- NOTE: If you closed the Complete Download screen, browse to the folder where you saved them. Exe file, and then click it.
- Select your language regarding the language list and click “OK.”
- Please follow the installation screen directions.
How to Uninstallation Guide?
- Open Devices and Printers by clicking the Start button Picture of the Start button, and then, on the Start menu, clicking Devices and Printers.
- Right-click the printer that you want to remove, click Remove device, and then click Yes.
- If you can’t delete the printer, right-click it again, click Run as administrator, click Remove device, and then click Yes.
Canon MAXIFY IB4060 Drivers & Software Download
|Support Operating System||Download|
|iB4000 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 184.108.40.206 (OS X 10.6)|
|Canon IJ Network Tool Ver. 4.4.1 for Intel Mac (OS X 10.5/10.6)|
|Quick Utility Toolbox Ver.2.1.3 (Mac 10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/10.12)|
|iB4000 series Full Driver & Software Package (Windows)|
|iB4000 series XPS Printer Driver Ver.5.80 (Windows)|
|iB4000 series Printer Driver Ver. 1.00 (Windows)|
|iB4000 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver.220.127.116.11 (MAC OS X 10.13/10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7)|
|iB4000 series Full Driver & Software Package (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8,5/10.7.5/Leopard v10.6.8)|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.00 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.00 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.00 for Linux (Source file)|