Canon MAXIFY iB4050 Driver Download for OS Windows, Linux and Mac – The Canon MAXIFY iB4050 is a very good, entry-level option for your modest workgroup enterprise inkjet. It provides loads of value, while in the major many thanks to duplex printing abilities – uncommon in business enterprise equipment under £100 – and also the twin paper trays, offering the ability to load plain sheets and letterheads or photo paper – and fewer weekly servicing.
Canon MAXIFY iB4050
What is the CANON MAXIFY IB4050? The many significant printer companies now have offerings within the enterprise inkjet market, intended as immediate rivals to lower-end individual and small workgroup laser printers. Canon’s units come less than the MAXIFY brand name, and most are all-in-one choices. The MAXIFY iB4050 is actually a single-function printer, nonetheless, and may be acquired for just under £100
Canon MAXIFY iB4050 Driver System Requirements & Compatibility
- Windows 10 (32bit / 64bit)
- Windows 8.1(32bit / 64bit)
- Windows 8(32bi / 64bitt)
- Windows 7(32bit / 64bit)
- Windows Vista(32bit / 64bit)
- Windows XP SP2 or later
- Windows XP x64 Edition
- Mac OS X 10.11 / 10.10 / 10.9 / 10.8 / 10.7
- Linux OS
- These instructions are for Windows 7 Operating System , may be different from the other Versions or Operating System .
- If the driver is installed on your computer , remove it before installing the new driver
- You must log in as Administrator
- If Windows User Account Control prompt is displayed , click Yes .
- If the Windows Security dialog box Appears , check Always trust software from ” Canon Industries , ltd .” and click Install
Canon MAXIFY iB4050 Driver Installation
How to Installations Guide?
- Make sure the computer and the Canon Machine not connected
- When the download is complete and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click the downloaded file. The file name ends in. Exe.
- You can accept the default location to save the files. Click Next, and then wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation.
- NOTE: If you closed the Download Complete screen, browse to the folder where you saved the. Exe file, and then click it.
- Select your language with reference to the language list and click “OK”.
- Please follow the installation screen directions.
how to Unistallations Guide?
- Open Devices and Printers by clicking the Start button Picture of the Start button, and then, on the Start menu, clicking Devices and Printers.
- Right-click the printer that you want to remove, click Remove device, and then click Yes.
- If you can’t delete the printer, right-click it again, click Run as administrator, click Remove device, and then click Yes.