Canon MAXIFY IB4040 Driver & Software Support for OS Windows, Mac and Linux – The MAXIFY iB4040 High-speed printer for tiny office with built-in Wi-Fi and Ethernet, cell and cloud printing. Characteristics 2-sided printing and higher ability ink tanks for productive, significant good quality organization paperwork.
Canon MAXIFY IB4040
With Canon MAXIFY Cloud Link you can print directly from popular cloud services like Evernote, Dropbox, OneDrive or Google Drive using a smartphone and the MAXIFY Printing Solutions app. Apple AirPrint and Google Cloud Print functions are also supported.
- High volume printer for a busy small office with two 250-sheet paper cassettes
- No waiting for documents with Quick First Print plus 15 colour pages/min and 23 mono pages/min
- Wi-Fi plus Ethernet connection: print from PCs, smartphones, tablets and cloud services
- Print up to 2,500 mono and 1,500 colour pages with individually replaceable XL ink tanks
- Create quality documents with Dual Resistant HD ink optimised for business printing
Canon MAXIFY IB4040 Driver System Requirements & Compatibility
Windows 10 (32bit / 64bit), Windows 8.1(32bit / 64bit), Windows 8(32bi / 64bitt), Windows 7(32bit / 64bit), Windows Vista(32bit / 64bit), Windows XP SP2 or later, Windows XP x64 Edition, Mac OS X 10.11 / 10.10 / 10.9 / 10.8 / 10.7, Linux OS
- These instructions are for Windows 7 Operating System , may be different from the other Versions or Operating System .
- If the driver is installed on your computer , remove it before installing the new driver
- You must log in as Administrator
- If Windows User Account Control prompt is displayed , click Yes .
- If the Windows Security dialog box Appears , check Always trust software from ” Canon Industries , ltd .” and click Install
Canon MAXIFY IB4040 Driver Installation
How to Installations Guide?
- Make sure the computer and the Canon Machine not connected
- When the download is complete and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click the downloaded file. The file name ends in. Exe.
- You can accept the default location to save the files. Click Next, and then wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation.
- NOTE: If you closed the Download Complete screen, browse to the folder where you saved the. Exe file, and then click it.
- Select your language with reference to the language list and click “OK”.
- Please follow the installation screen directions.
how to Unistallations Guide?
- Open Devices and Printers by clicking the Start button Picture of the Start button, and then, on the Start menu, clicking Devices and Printers.
- Right-click the printer that you want to remove, click Remove device, and then click Yes.
- If you can’t delete the printer, right-click it again, click Run as administrator, click Remove device, and then click Yes.