Canon iSENSYS MF9280Cdn Software Driver for Windows, Mac and Linux OS Download – Canon i-SENSYS MF9280Cdn The last word community ready compact color multifunctional for smaller workgroups Improve your communications with high-quality color output and increase efficiency with powerful Deliver features. This small and sturdy color All-in-One is ideal for occupied small workgroups.
Seamless networking This network completely ready unit provides PCL 5c, PCL six and PostScript Amount 3 aid for easy integration into your current print surroundings. Share successful printing, scanning, and Pc faxing (sending only) with your whole workgroup. The Distant Consumer Interface lets users and directors handle the machine standing right from their world full web browsers.
- Colour Laser All-in-One
- 21 ppm printing and copying
- High-quality color output
- Quick First-Print & energy efficient
- Network ready, PCL 5c/6 and PostScript Level 3 support
- Scan to email, network folder & USB memory key
- Double sided print, copy, scan & Fax
- Type: Colour
- Scan Resolution Optica: Up to 600 x 600 dpi
- Colour Scanning Depth: 24 bit/24 bit (input/output)
- Greyscales: 256 levels
- Compatibility: TWAIN¹, WIA¹
- Max. Scan Width: 216 mm
Canon iSENSYS MF9280Cdn Driver System Requirements & Compatibility
Windows 10 (32bit / 64bit), Windows 8.1(32bit / 64bit), Windows 8(32bi / 64bitt), Windows 7(32bit / 64bit), Windows Vista(32bit / 64bit), Windows XP SP2 or later, Windows XP x64 Edition, MacOS Sierra v10.12 / Mac OS X v10.11 / Mac OS X v10.10 /Mac OS X v10.9 / Mac OS X v10.8 / Mac OS X v10.7 / Mac OS X v10.6 / Mac OS X v10.5 / Linux.
- These instructions are for Windows 7 Operating System, may be different from the other Versions or Operating System.
- If the driver is installed on your computer, remove it before installing the new driver
- You must log in as Administrator
- If the Windows User Account Control prompt is displayed, click Yes.
- If the Windows Security dialog box Appears, check Always trust software from ” Canon Industries, Ltd .” and click Install
Canon iSENSYS MF9280Cdn Driver Installation
How to Installations Guide?
- Make sure the computer and the Canon Machine not connected
- When the download is complete, and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click the downloaded file. The file name ends in. Exe.
- You can accept the default location to save the files. Click Next, and then wait while the installer extracts the data to prepare for installation.
- NOTE: If you closed the Complete Download screen, browse to the folder where you saved them. Exe file, and then click it.
- Select your language regarding the language list and click “OK.”
- Please follow the installation screen directions.
How to Uninstallation Guide?
- Open Devices and Printers by clicking the Start button Picture of the Start button, and then, on the Start menu, clicking Devices and Printers.
- Right-click the printer that you want to remove, click Remove device, and then click Yes.
- If you can’t delete the printer, right-click it again, click Run as administrator, click Remove device, and then click Yes.