Canon iSENSYS MF8550Cdn Drivers Download – Canon i-SENSYS MF8550Cdn a handy networked multifunctional device with cellular printing. Allows smaller corporations to speak proficiently, with its easy-to-use options. There’s no shortage of ways to attach along with the i-SENSYS MF8550Cdn, no matter if it indeed is within the desk, cell, tablet or even the cloud.
Built-in Apple AirPrint™ support quickly detects the printer for printing documents directly from your Apple iPhone or iPad. Canon’s no cost Cellular Printing app also prints wirelessly to the printer from an Apple iOS product. Anywhere your buyers are they can print into the All-in-One, via the web, using Google Cloud Print.
- Type: Colour
- Scan resolution: Optical: Up to 600 x 600 dpi, Enhanced: Up to 9600 x 9600 dpi
- Colour scanning depth: 24 bit/24 bit (input/output)
- Greyscales: 256 levels
- Compatibility: TWAIN, WIA
- Max. scan width: 216 mm
- Auto duplex color network print, copy, scan, and fax
- Network-ready with PCL 5c/6 support
- Apple AirPrint™ and Google Cloud Print
- 20 ppm mono and color printing
- Solution keys for easy scan, eco-copy, and secure print
- 7-line LCD
- Scan to email, network folder, and USB memory key
- Energy efficient
Canon iSENSYS MF8550Cdn Driver System Requirements & Compatibility
Windows 10 (32bit / 64bit), Windows 8.1(32bit / 64bit), Windows 8(32bit / 64bit), Windows 7(32bit / 64bit), Windows Vista(32bit / 64bit), Windows XP SP2 or later, Windows XP x64 Edition, MacOS Sierra v10.12 / Mac OS X v10.11 / Mac OS X v10.10 /Mac OS X v10.9 / Mac OS X v10.8 / Mac OS X v10.7 / Mac OS X v10.6 / Mac OS X v10.5 / Linux.
- These instructions are for Windows 7 Operating System, may be different from the other Versions or Operating System.
- If the driver is installed on your computer, remove it before installing the new driver
- You must log in as Administrator
- If Windows User Account Control prompt is displayed, click Yes.
- If the Windows Security dialog box appears, check Always trust software from ” Canon Industries, Ltd .” and click Install
Canon iSENSYS MF8550Cdn Driver Installation
How about Installations Guide?
- Make sure the computer and the Canon Machine not connected
- When the download is complete, and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click the downloaded file. The file name ends in. Exe.
- You can accept the default location to save the files. Click Next, and then wait while the installer extracts the data to prepare for installation.
- NOTE: If you closed the Complete Download screen, browse to the folder where you saved them. Exe file, and then click it.
- Select your language regarding the language list and click “OK.”
- Please follow the installation screen directions.
How to Uninstallation Guide?
- Open Devices and Printers by clicking the Start button Picture of the Start button, and then, on the Start menu, clicking Devices and Printers.
- Right-click the printer that you want to remove, click Remove device, and then click Yes.
- If you can’t delete the printer, right-click it again, click Run as administrator, click Remove device, and then click Yes.