Canon iSENSYS MF217w Driver Download – Canon i-SENSYS MF217w Wi-Fi, network, and cellular ready, this mono laser All-In-One features seamless accessibility from all over the business. Full of options to spice up productivity, it is fast, easy-to-use and power economical.
The i-SENSYS MF217w contains a versatile, tilting display panel using a large contact display screen Liquid crystal display. The panel is often set vertically or placed dealing with upwards to fit how you work. Successful scanning and copying workflows are easy to established up utilizing the quick one-touch alternative keys.
i-SENSYS MF217w Scanner Specifications
- Scan Type: Color Contact Image Sensor (CIS)
- Color Depth: 24-bit
- Scan Resolution: Up to 600 x 600 dpi (optical), 9600 x 9600 (interpolated)
- Scan Size: Platen: Up to Letter
- Duplex Scan: No
- Compatibility: TWAIN, WIA
- Scan Features: Push Scan, Pull Scan
Canon iSENSYS MF217w Driver System Requirements & Compatibility
Microsoft Windows 10 (32 Bit / x64)/ Windows XP (32 Bit / x64) , Microsoft Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 Bit / x64), Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86), Windows 8 (32 Bit / x64), Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86), Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x64), Microsoft Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86), MacOS Sierra v10.12 / Mac OS X v10.11 / Mac OS X v10.10 /Mac OS X v10.9 / Mac OS X v10.8 / Mac OS X v10.7 / Mac OS X v10.6 / Mac OS X v10.5 and Linux OS.
- These instructions are for Windows 7 Operating System, may be different from the other Versions or Operating System.
- If the driver is installed on your computer, remove it before installing the new driver
- You must log in as Administrator
- If Windows User Account Control prompt is displayed, click Yes.
- If the Windows Security dialog box Appears, check Always trust software from ” Canon Industries, Ltd .” and click Install
Canon iSENSYS MF217w Driver Installation
How to Installations Guide?
- Make sure the computer and the Canon Machine not connected
- When the download is complete, and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click the downloaded file. The file name ends in. Exe.
- You can accept the default location to save the files. Click Next, and then wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation.
- NOTE: If you closed the Download Complete screen, browse to the folder where you saved the. Exe file, and then click it.
- Select your language concerning the word list and click “OK.”
- Please follow the installation screen directions.
How to Uninstallation Guide?
- Open Devices and Printers by clicking the Start button Picture of the Start button, and then, on the Start menu, clicking Devices and Printers.
- Right-click the printer that you want to remove, click Remove device, and then click Yes.
- If you can’t delete the printer, right-click it again, click Run as administrator, click Remove device, and then click Yes.
- Wi-Fi, network, and mobile ready, mono laser All-In-One
- Easily print from iOS or Android devices
- Be productive with print and copy speeds of 23ppm mono
- Easy use with tilting display, touch screen, and one-touch operation
- No waiting with Quick First Print