Canon iR5000i Drivers Download for Windows, Mac and Linux – The Canon iR5000i can be accurately described as a central communications hub for managing, printing, and sharing information in the networked office. Canon iR 5000i Up to 50 ppm. The iR5000i intelligent digital system enables workgroups to capture, share and distribute documents, enhancing workflow as never before.
Canon iR5000i Drivers
Canon iR5000i Drivers System Requirements & Compatibility
- Windows 10 (32bit / 64bit)
- Windows 8.1(32bit / 64bit)
- Windows 8(32bi / 64bitt)
- Windows 7(32bit / 64bit)
- Windows Vista(32bit / 64bit)
- Windows XP SP2 or later
- Windows XP x64 Edition
- Mac OS X 10.11 / 10.10 / 10.9 / 10.8 / 10.7
- Linux OS
- These instructions are for Windows 7 Operating System , may be different from the other Versions or Operating System .
- If the driver is installed on your computer , remove it before installing the new driver
- You must log in as Administrator
- If Windows User Account Control prompt is displayed , click Yes .
- If the Windows Security dialog box Appears , check Always trust software from ” Canon Industries , ltd .” and click Install
Canon iR5000i Drivers Installation
How to Installations Guide?
- Make sure the computer and the Canon Machine not connected
- When the download is complete and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click the downloaded file. The file name ends in. Exe.
- You can accept the default location to save the files. Click Next, and then wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation.
- NOTE: If you closed the Download Complete screen, browse to the folder where you saved the. Exe file, and then click it.
- Select your language with reference to the language list and click “OK”.
- Please follow the installation screen directions.
how to Unistallations Guide?
- Open Devices and Printers by clicking the Start button Picture of the Start button, and then, on the Start menu, clicking Devices and Printers.
- Right-click the printer that you want to remove, click Remove device, and then click Yes.
- If you can’t delete the printer, right-click it again, click Run as administrator, click Remove device, and then click Yes.
Canon iR5000i Driver Download for Windows
Windows 10– Windows 8.1 x32 – Windows 8.1 x64
Windows 8 x32 – Windows 8 x64
Windows 7 x32 – Windows Vista x32 – Windows XP x32
Windows 7 x64 – Windows Vista x64 – Windows XP 64 x32
Canon iR5000i Driver Download for Mac Os X
Mac OS X 10.9 – Mac OS X 10.8
Mac OS X 10.7 – Mac OS X 10.6 – Mac OS X 10.6
Canon iR5000i Driver Download for Linux