Canon imageRUNNER LBP3580 Printer Drivers Download – The imageRUNNER LBP3580 product can be a new-generation, monochrome desktop laser beam printer that allows for consumers to output up to lawful dimensions black-and-white documents for their workgroup wants with hastens to forty two internet pages per minute (letter). The imageRUNNER LBP3580 model options a 5-line user-friendly Liquid crystal display for operational relieve, will come standard with PCL, Adobe PostScript three, and Canon’s UFR II printing technological know-how.
The imageRUNNER LBP models are geared up with common duplexing to save lots of paper expenses and utilize Canon’s Quick fusing know-how to lessen energy usage and remove very long warm-up occasions. If you require a high-quality printing alternative for desktop and workgroup document output, the Canon imageRUNNER LBP Series of laser printers provides.
This new era of LBP Sequence is network-ready and integrates along with your Canon MFPs a lot better than ever for a vast fleet and MDS remedy. Revolutionary machine communications make it possible for users to routinely route faxes from the Canon MFPs straight into the LBP printer. Canon MEAP technology is out there on this LBP design, bringing MFP workflows conveniently into the desktop too, maximizing user’s effectiveness. And using the exact administrative know-how found in imageRUNNER Advance MFPs, customers can manage LBP printers by itself or in a fleet/MDS surroundings with even bigger simplicity.
- Powerful Processing Engine:
The Canon imageRUNNER LBP Series is powered by a system architecture that is similar to the current imageRUNNER line and provides unparalleled speed, power, and functionality. Fast processing of large and complex documents is further enhanced through expandable onboard memory. Whether the needs of users are necessary or more demanding, the imageRUNNER LBP Series offers a scalable solution to all environments.
- Superb Image Quality:
The imageRUNNER LBP Series produces an output of unparalleled quality, regardless of the document. Users can print remarkably sharp and impactful presentations, architectural renderings, engineering diagrams or general office documents at high speed. The imageRUNNER LBP3580 model delivers crisp output at up to 1200 (equivalent) x 1200 dpi.
- New User Interface:
Buyers will take pleasure in the clarity from the 5-line Lcd screen and intuitive control panel of the imageRUNNER LBP3580 model. The distinctive group features on-screen navigation to facilitate device setup, animations to help guide operations, at-a-glance consumable stages, and also the position of current print jobs.
Canon imageRUNNER LBP3580 Driver System Requirements & Compatibility
Windows 10 (32bit / 64bit), Windows 8.1(32bit / 64bit), Windows 8(32bit / 64bit), Windows 7(32bit / 64bit), Windows Vista(32bit / 64bit), Windows XP SP2 or later, Windows XP x64 Edition, macOS High Sierra v10.13/MacOS Sierra v10.12 / Mac OS X v10.11 / Mac OS X v10.10 /Mac OS X v10.9 / Mac OS X v10.8 / Mac OS X v10.7 / Mac OS X v10.6 / Mac OS X v10.5 / Linux.
- These instructions are for Windows 7 Operating System, may be different from the other Versions or Operating System.
- If the driver is installed on your computer, remove it before installing the new driver
- You must log in as Administrator
- If Windows User Account Control prompt is displayed, click Yes.
- If the Windows Security dialog box appears, check Always trust software from ” Canon Industries, Ltd .” and click Install
Canon imageRUNNER LBP3580 Driver Installation
How to Installations Guide?
- Make sure the computer and the Canon Machine not connected
- When the download is complete, and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click the downloaded file. The file name ends in. Exe.
- You can accept the default location to save the files. Click Next, and then wait while the installer extracts the data to prepare for installation.
- NOTE: If you closed the Complete Download screen, browse to the folder where you saved them. Exe file, and then click it.
- Select your language regarding the language list and click “OK.”
- Please follow the installation screen directions.
How to Uninstallation Guide?
- Open Devices and Printers by clicking the Start button Picture of the Start button, and then, on the Start menu, clicking Devices and Printers.
- Right-click the printer that you want to remove, click Remove device, and then click Yes.
- If you can’t delete the printer, right-click it again, click Run as administrator, click Remove device, and then click Yes.