Canon imageRUNNER 1750i Driver Download for OS Windows, Linux and Mac – Canon imageRUNNER 1750i Office Black & White Printers Canon imageRUNNER 1750i The highly productive A4 multifunctional for busy offices and small workgroups in any organisation. Compact and space saving, this high-speed A4 device is ideal for busy offices. Productive multifunctional capabilities save time while cost saving features help you save money too.
Canon imageRUNNER 1750i Office Black & White Printers
Canon imageRUNNER 1750i
- Print, copy, scan, send and optional fax
- Print speed of up to 50ppm
- High paper capacity up to 2300 sheets
- 5.7” tilt LCD touch display
- Optional compact staple finisher
- Network ready, PCL and PS support
- Energy efficient
- uniFLOW and e-Maintenance capability
Canon imageRUNNER 1750i Driver System Requirements & Compatibility
- Windows 10 (32bit / 64bit)
- Windows 8.1(32bit / 64bit)
- Windows 8(32bi / 64bitt)
- Windows 7(32bit / 64bit)
- Windows Vista(32bit / 64bit)
- Windows XP SP2 or later
- Windows XP x64 Edition
- Mac OS X 10.11 / 10.10 / 10.9 / 10.8 / 10.7
- Linux OS
- These instructions are for Windows 7 Operating System , may be different from the other Versions or Operating System .
- If the driver is installed on your computer , remove it before installing the new driver
- You must log in as Administrator
- If Windows User Account Control prompt is displayed , click Yes .
- If the Windows Security dialog box Appears , check Always trust software from ” Canon Industries , ltd .” and click Install
Canon imageRUNNER 1750i Driver Installation
How to Installations Guide?
- Make sure the computer and the Canon Machine not connected
- When the download is complete and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click the downloaded file. The file name ends in. Exe.
- You can accept the default location to save the files. Click Next, and then wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation.
- NOTE: If you closed the Download Complete screen, browse to the folder where you saved the. Exe file, and then click it.
- Select your language with reference to the language list and click “OK”.
- Please follow the installation screen directions.
how to Unistallations Guide?
- Open Devices and Printers by clicking the Start button Picture of the Start button, and then, on the Start menu, clicking Devices and Printers.
- Right-click the printer that you want to remove, click Remove device, and then click Yes.
- If you can’t delete the printer, right-click it again, click Run as administrator, click Remove device, and then click Yes.
Canon imageRUNNER 1750i Driver Download for Windows
Windows 10– Windows 8.1 x32 – Windows 8.1 x64
Windows 8 x32 – Windows 8 x64
Windows 7 x32 – Windows Vista x32 – Windows XP x32
Windows 7 x64 – Windows Vista x64 – Windows XP 64 x32
imageRUNNER 1750iDriver Download for Mac Os X
Mac OS X 10.9 – Mac OS X 10.8
Mac OS X 10.7 – Mac OS X 10.6 – Mac OS X 10.6
Canon imageRUNNER 1750i Driver Download for Linux