Canon imageCLASS MF7470 Driver Download – The imageCLASS MF7470 a step up through the standard MF7460 product incorporates complete community connectivity for all MFP capabilities – print, fax, and scan – earning the product a perfect option for many staff workplaces.
The MF7470 product adds the chance to perform scanning more than the network while using the ability to create documents in JPEG, TIFF and PDF formats. The MF7470 also has the opportunity to complete network printing with both of those PCL5 and PCL6 help. This device improves efficiency and cost-efficiency along with the built-in Ethernet port for networking. Share printing and faxing directly from a Computer.
The imageCLASS® MF7470 copies and prints at as much as twenty-five pages-per-minute for high-quality letter-size paperwork. It’s got full duplexing features for copy, print, and fax in addition to a 50-page 11×17-inch Automatic Document Feeder (ADF). A large supply of paper can conveniently be used from both two 250-sheet front-loading paper cassettes or even the 80-sheet multipurpose tray.
Canon’s Solitary Cartridge Process only demands one consumable to become stock. This system utilizes a person cartridge that contains equally the toner and drum device and is particularly consumer replaceable. Print documents, web pages and images with ease Canon Apps
- Scanner Type: Color Contact Image Sensor (CIS)
- Max. Resolutions: Optical:Up to 300 x 300 dpi
- Color Depth: 24-bit
- Max. Document Size: Platen: up to 11.75 x 17; ADF: up to 11 x 17
- File Format: JPEG, PDF, TIFF
Canon imageCLASS MF7470 Driver System Requirements & Compatibility
Windows 10 (32bit / 64bit), Windows 8.1(32bit / 64bit), Windows 8(32bit / 64bit), Windows 7(32bit / 64bit), Windows Vista(32bit / 64bit), Windows XP SP2 or later, Windows XP x64 Edition, MacOS High Sierra v10.13 /MacOS Sierra v10.12 / Mac OS X v10.11 / Mac OS X v10.10 /Mac OS X v10.9 / Mac OS X v10.8 / Mac OS X v10.7 / Mac OS X v10.6 / Mac OS X v10.5 / Linux.
- These instructions are for Windows 7 Operating System, may be different from the other Versions or Operating System.
- If the driver is installed on your computer, remove it before installing the new driver
- You must log in as Administrator
- If Windows User Account Control prompt is displayed, click Yes.
- If the Windows Security dialog box appears, check Always trust software from ” Canon Industries, Ltd .” and click Install
Canon imageCLASS MF7470 Driver Installation
How to Installations Guide?
- Make sure the computer and the Canon Machine not connected
- When the download is complete, and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click the downloaded file. The file name ends in. Exe.
- You can accept the default location to save the files. Click Next, and then wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation.
- NOTE: If you closed the Complete Download screen, browse to the folder where you saved them. Exe file, and then click it.
- Select your language regarding the language list and click “OK.”
- Please follow the installation screen directions.
How to Uninstallation Guide?
- Open Devices and Printers by clicking the Start button Picture of the Start button, and then, on the Start menu, clicking Devices and Printers.
- Right-click the printer that you want to remove, click Remove device, and then click Yes.
- If you can’t delete the printer, right-click it again, click Run as administrator, click Remove device, and then click Yes.