Canon imageCLASS MF726Cdw Driver & Software Download Support for OS Windows, Mac, and Linux – The Canon Color imageCLASS MF726Cdw guarantees effectiveness with its 4-in-1 features. The 4-in-1, Canon Color imageCLASS MF726Cdw has print, scan, duplicate and fax capabilities so that you can attain all required tasks with just one device.
With numerous straightforward to utilize options, including the intuitive 7-line Color Touch Liquid crystal display Exhibit, many mobile remedies and safety functions, your everyday workflow will be a breeze.
Your specialist top quality coloration documents are printed at speeds of nearly 21 web pages for each minute1 in each coloration and black and white using a fast 1st print time of fourteen.Three seconds2. With Exceptional Coloration Imaging, your printed materials will be crisp and vibrant. All manner duplexing raises your business performance, letting you to Print, Scan, Copy and Fax easily. With ID Card Copy, it is possible to quickly make copies of identification playing cards or other compact files over a single web page.
The MF726Cdw has wireless connectivity, rising your efficiency and allowing for you to print from almost anyplace in the dwelling or office7. The device also has built-in Wi-Fi immediate capability7a, enabling a natural link to cellular mechanisms with no a router. Applying USB Immediate Print, it is possible to print from easily and scan to that USB in JPEG, TIFF and PDF formats.
- Scan Type: Color Contact Image Sensor (CIS)
- Color Depth: 24-bit
- Scan Resolution: Optical: Up to 600 x 600 dpi, Driver(digital): Up to 9600 x 9600 dpi
- Scan Size: Platen: Up to Letter, ADF: 5.5 x 5 to Legal
- Duplex Scan: Yes
- Compatibility: TWAIN, WIA (Scan Driver Compatibility)
- Output File Formats: JPEG, TIFF, PDF, Compact PDF, PDF (OCR)
- Scan Features: Yes
- Pull Scan: Yes, USB and Network
- Push Scan (Scan to PC): Yes, USB and Network
The MF726Cdw is provided which has a variety of quick to implement cell abilities for printing on the move employing your appropriate cell gadget, these as Apple® Apple® AirPrint™9, Mopria™ Print Service10 and Google Cloud Print11. The Canon PRINT Business8 application permits consumers to print to and scan within the gadget to appropriate iOS or Android units.
Canon imageCLASS MF726Cdw Driver System Requirements & Compatibility
Windows 10 (32bit / 64bit), Windows 8.1(32bit / 64bit), Windows 8(32bit / 64bit), Windows 7(32bit / 64bit), Windows Vista(32bit / 64bit), Windows XP SP2 or later, Windows XP x64 Edition, MacOS Sierra v10.12 / Mac OS X v10.11 / Mac OS X v10.10 /Mac OS X v10.9 / Mac OS X v10.8 / Mac OS X v10.7 / Mac OS X v10.6 / Mac OS X v10.5 / Linux.
- These instructions are for Windows 7 Operating System, may be different from the other Versions or Operating System.
- If the driver is installed on your computer, remove it before installing the new driver
- You must log in as Administrator
- If Windows User Account Control prompt is displayed, click Yes.
- If the Windows Security dialog box appears, check Always trust software from ” Canon Industries, Ltd .” and click Install
Canon imageCLASS MF726Cdw Driver Installation
How about Installations Guide?
- Make sure the computer and the Canon Machine not connected
- When the download is complete, and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click the downloaded file. The file name ends in. Exe.
- You can accept the default location to save the files. Click Next, and then wait while the installer extracts the data to prepare for installation.
- NOTE: If you closed the Complete Download screen, browse to the folder where you saved them. Exe file, and then click it.
- Select your language regarding the language list and click “OK.”
- Please follow the installation screen directions.
How to Uninstallation Guide?
- Open Devices and Printers by clicking the Start button Picture of the Start button, and then, on the Start menu, clicking Devices and Printers.
- Right-click the printer that you want to remove, click Remove device, and then click Yes.
- If you can’t delete the printer, right-click it again, click Run as administrator, click Remove device, and then click Yes.