Canon imageCLASS MF6550 Printer Drivers & Software Download Support for OS Windows, Mac and Linux – The Canon imageCLASS MF6550 is more than adequately packaged and guarded to survive shipping with out incident. It comes that has a “starter” cartridge, only great for one,000 internet pages or so. Lookup for “canon 106 cartridge” via Google with the entire cartridge, excellent for printing 5,000 internet pages [with 5% coverage].
Canon imageCLASS MF6550
This device takes advantage of an individual cartridge method; some styles require two [different] cartridges, which is dearer to operate. After putting in the toner cartridge and putting paper while in the tray, I plugged it right into a 110v outlet, linked it via a USB two.0 cable for the Laptop, plugged-in the furnished RJ11 cellular phone cable (for faxing) into a wall-jack. I then turned the product as well as Computer on; the Computer system promptly acknowledged the MF6550 as new components and requested insertion on the installation CD [supplied by Canon].
Soon after inserting the CD, it took about 10 minutes to endure this process, and everything labored since it must. The device was ready for printing immediately, and there were no glitches in the course of software package installation. I later on noticed that the manual stated not to link the USB cable right until the program was installed, although not accomplishing that did not appear to harm anything at all. I do not read through documentation unless of course I am stumped. My Pc is usually a quite new, high-end Dell, functioning XP Service Pack II.
Canon imageCLASS MF6550 Driver System Requirements & Compatibility
Windows 10 (32bit / 64bit), Windows 8.1(32bit / 64bit), Windows 8(32bi / 64bitt), Windows 7(32bit / 64bit), Windows Vista(32bit / 64bit), Windows XP SP2 or later, Windows XP x64 Edition, Mac OS X 10.11 / 10.10 / 10.9 / 10.8 / 10.7, Linux OS
- These instructions are for Windows 7 Operating System , may be different from the other Versions or Operating System .
- If the driver is installed on your computer , remove it before installing the new driver
- You must log in as Administrator
- If Windows User Account Control prompt is displayed , click Yes .
- If the Windows Security dialog box Appears , check Always trust software from ” Canon Industries , ltd .” and click Install
Canon imageCLASS MF6550 Driver Installation
How to Installations Guide?
- Make sure the computer and the Canon Machine not connected
- When the download is complete and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click the downloaded file. The file name ends in. Exe.
- You can accept the default location to save the files. Click Next, and then wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation.
- NOTE: If you closed the Download Complete screen, browse to the folder where you saved the. Exe file, and then click it.
- Select your language with reference to the language list and click “OK”.
- Please follow the installation screen directions.
how to Unistallations Guide?
- Open Devices and Printers by clicking the Start button Picture of the Start button, and then, on the Start menu, clicking Devices and Printers.
- Right-click the printer that you want to remove, click Remove device, and then click Yes.
- If you can’t delete the printer, right-click it again, click Run as administrator, click Remove device, and then click Yes.