Canon imageCLASS MF5960dn Driver Download – The imageCLASS MF5960dn combines professional-quality multifunction capabilities with attributes that support enterprises preserve time and money, generating it the perfect unit for present-day smaller to medium sized small business environments.
Showcasing a 50-sheet Duplex Automobile Document Feeder (DADF), 250-sheet cassette as well as a 100-sheet multipurpose tray, and an optional 500-sheet paper cassette pedestal and dealing with paper dimensions around legal5, the MF5960dn delivers print speeds of approximately 35 web pages per minute single-sided and seventeen internet pages for each moment double-sided in black and white.10 With Canon’s Fast First Print Technological innovation, your very first print comes in somewhere around six seconds.
Canon imageCLASS MF5960dn
The MF5960dn uses approximately 2.3 watts of energy during Energy Saving Mode and meets Energy Star guidelines, saving you money on energy costs. And like many imageCLASS products, it is part of the Generation Green program, Canon’s initiative to reduce environmental burdens in all stages of a product’s life-cycle.
This Driver and Software support for Canon ImageClass MF5950dw
imageCLASS MF5960dn Scanner Specification:
- Scanner Type: Color Contact Image Sensor (CIS), Scanner Compatibility: TWAIN, WIA
- Max. Resolutions: Up to 600 x 600 dpi (optical), Up to 9600 x 9600 dpi (interpolated)
- Scanner Features: Scan to USB Host 1.1 (Hi-Compression PDF, PDF, JPEG, TIFF), Rotate Image, Pull Scan, Push Scan, Scan to Email, Scan to SMB
- Color Depth: 24-bit
- Max. Document Size: Platen: Up to Letter, ADF: 5.5 x 5 to Legal
- File Format: Hi-Compression PDF, Searchable PDF, PDF, JPEG, TIFF, BMP, PNG4
Canon imageCLASS MF5960dn Copier Specification:
- Copy Resolution (up to): Up to 600 x 600 dpi,
- Copy Speed (up to): Black: Up to 35 cpm (letter), Duplex Black: Up to 17 cpm (letter)
- Type: Monochrome Laser
- Zoom: 25 – 400% in 1% increments
- Halftones: 256 Levels
- First Copy Time: Less than 8 seconds, Warmup Time: Less than 17 seconds, Recovery Time: 5 seconds or less
- Reduction / Enlargement: 25%, 50%, 64%, 78% / 129%, 200%, 400%
- Document Feeder: 50-sheet duplex
- Copy Size: Platen: Up to Letter, ADF: 5.5 x 5 to Legal
- Copy Features: Memory Sort, 2 on 1, 4 on 1, ID Card Copy
Canon imageCLASS MF5960dn Driver System Requirements & Compatibility
Windows 10 (32bit / 64bit), Windows 8.1(32bit / 64bit), Windows 8(32bit / 64bit), Windows 7(32bit / 64bit), Windows Vista(32bit / 64bit), Windows XP SP2 or later, Windows XP x64 Edition, MacOS High Sierra v10.13/MacOS Sierra v10.12 / Mac OS X v10.11 / Mac OS X v10.10 /Mac OS X v10.9 / Mac OS X v10.8 / Mac OS X v10.7 / Mac OS X v10.6 / Mac OS X v10.5 / Linux.
- These instructions are for Windows 7 Operating System, may be different from the other Versions or Operating System.
- If the driver is installed on your computer, remove it before installing the new driver
- You must log in as Administrator
- If Windows User Account Control prompt is displayed, click Yes.
- If the Windows Security dialog box appears, check Always trust software from ” Canon Industries, Ltd .” and click Install
Canon imageCLASS MF5960dn Driver Installation
How about Installations Guide?
- Make sure the computer and the Canon Machine not connected
- When the download is complete, and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click the downloaded file. The file name ends in. Exe.
- You can accept the default location to save the files. Click Next, and then wait while the installer extracts the data to prepare for installation.
- NOTE: If you closed the Complete Download screen, browse to the folder where you saved them. Exe file, and then click it.
- Select your language regarding the language list and click “OK.”
- Please follow the installation screen directions.
How to Uninstallation Guide?
- Open Devices and Printers by clicking the Start button Picture of the Start button, and then, on the Start menu, clicking Devices and Printers.
- Right-click the printer that you want to remove, click Remove device, and then click Yes.
- If you can’t delete the printer, right-click it again, click Run as administrator, click Remove device, and then click Yes.