Canon imageCLASS MF5750 Driver & Software Support for OS Windows – Canon MF5750 ImageCLASS Multifunction Laser Printer, Copier, Fax, Scanner laser multifunction from Canon. Benefit from the convenience of having the office functions you require in one reliable solution. Packed with terrific features like a 50-sheet automatic document feeder, 250-sheet front-loading paper cassette, and the Single Cartridge System, you no longer have to waste time in front of old, slow office machines.
Load the originals in the document feeder and off they go. Your prints and copies will be made at up to a fast 21 pages-per-minute (maximum; actual speed will vary). And when faxing or PC faxing, documents will be transmitted through its Super G3 modem at up to 33.6 Kbps.
Canon imageCLASS MF5750
Your prints and copies will be made at up to a fast 21 pages-per-minute (maximum; actual speed will vary). And when faxing or PC faxing, documents will be transmitted through its Super G3 modem at up to 33.6 Kbps.
- Fast 21 cpm/ppm laser output
- 1,200 x 2,400 dpi CCD color scanning
- 33.6 Kbps Super G3 Fax
- USB 2.0 Hi-Speed for optimal performance
- 50-sheet automatic document feeder
- 250-sheet front-loading paper cassette
- Single Cartridge System
Canon imageCLASS MF5750 Driver System Requirements & Compatibility
Windows 10 (32bit / 64bit), Windows 8.1(32bit / 64bit), Windows 8(32bi / 64bitt), Windows 7(32bit / 64bit), Windows Vista(32bit / 64bit), Windows XP SP2 or later, Windows XP x64 Edition, Mac OS X 10.11 / 10.10 / 10.9 / 10.8 / 10.7, Linux OS
- These instructions are for Windows 7 Operating System , may be different from the other Versions or Operating System .
- If the driver is installed on your computer , remove it before installing the new driver
- You must log in as Administrator
- If Windows User Account Control prompt is displayed , click Yes .
- If the Windows Security dialog box Appears , check Always trust software from ” Canon Industries , ltd .” and click Install
Canon imageCLASS MF5750 Driver Installation
How to Installations Guide?
- Make sure the computer and the Canon Machine not connected
- When the download is complete and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click the downloaded file. The file name ends in. Exe.
- You can accept the default location to save the files. Click Next, and then wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation.
- NOTE: If you closed the Download Complete screen, browse to the folder where you saved the. Exe file, and then click it.
- Select your language with reference to the language list and click “OK”.
- Please follow the installation screen directions.
how to Unistallations Guide?
- Open Devices and Printers by clicking the Start button Picture of the Start button, and then, on the Start menu, clicking Devices and Printers.
- Right-click the printer that you want to remove, click Remove device, and then click Yes.
- If you can’t delete the printer, right-click it again, click Run as administrator, click Remove device, and then click Yes.
Canon imageCLASS MF5750 Driver Download
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (32 bit /x86)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 bit / x86)|